OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

I’m not sure why they can’t get the colors right, maybe the material? Cause they’ve never used the same material since the OG. My biggest is why can’t they get that toe cap right? Both sunshine retros didn’t have the black correct.

And the traction

I’m not sure why they can’t get the colors right, maybe the material? Cause they’ve never used the same material since the OG. My biggest is why can’t they get that toe cap right? Both sunshine retros didn’t have the black correct.

I totally agreed wif u. The only cw i copped last round was the purple ones which John wall rocked in the asg. The midsole is crap its like wearing a slab of brick under the foot. LOL...I dont understand why Adidas couldnt do it right? The og feels so soft in the midsoles like a bed. So forgiving. However, adidas did the Top Ten 2000 right in the last retro. The FYW was finally back. We can just have our fingers crossed bro.

Is there a Crazy 97 thread anywhere? Can't find it it there is. Anybody have any idea when the Dunk Contest pair is supposed to release?

New Jacques Slade video.

6588678F-CCCF-4C56-816A-09C8FAF97234.jpeg

B0DB9A21-3B4E-4247-986E-80253E0BEED5.jpeg

0ED9EAC7-F900-4087-87DE-D7FF98506EB0.jpeg

when is the release date on these and the sunshines? i keep seeing april 2 2022 for the sunshines, but haven't seen them available anywhere.....

Silver or Yellow colorways for me. If I’m going to put these tanks on, it’s got to pop all the way loud😁

Missed the last release and the release as a kid. Finally in a place to not miss again.

Back
Top Bottom