OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

Went back and ordered an 11.5 after my white and mesh size 12s were cancelled. Mesh were unavailable but I got the white :smokin :smokin Now just gotta wait for the black and silver pairs to hit $29

View media item 1555375

praxis83 praxis83 what color did you end up getting with the style code that no one knew or was it cancelled?

Last edited:
I actually just got them today and came in to post. Lol. Turns out it was the Vapor Blues. So if anyones looking for them, that's the SKU. Got my yellows in this morning as well, but it looks like my whites got canceled and I have yet to go back to try for the mesh. I'll maybe try one more time on Monday. Hey, how long did it take for them to refund you for your canceled pairs? View media item 1555477

Anyone have a problem with the fit of these? I usually wear an 11.5, sometimes a 12. These in a 12 feel kind of tight and I'm debating on buying some size 13s. I've never even wore a 13. They feel like they are cut real short in length and real wide.

To be honest, I thought that at first too, but after they broke in and the ankle pillows weren't as prominent I was fine. But if you're determined, i have a pair of the whites in a 13 I'd happily trade for the 12.

Nah, my whites are an 11.5. I had to return them, was way too tight. Ended up ordering the Dame pair. I only mess with OG colors but that red is too nice. Like that clear candy coat on them. Especially for $30.

Red pair is real nice in person. They did a great job with that colorway. I seen the silver and pink in person, I hate the shade of pink so I passed. I'm strictly OG but the red is pretty crazy.

Red SKU 4113734904

Pink SKU 4113730704

Last edited:
I got one silver, one white and hopefully a second sunshine pair. All of them are OG, quality is so nice and they still have that scent. Just won these today. Just need to find an OG Mesh pair and I'm good with OGs. Regret selling my mesh pair and foot locker is out of my size in the retro for $30.

View media item 1585466

Last edited:
I got one silver, one white and hopefully a second sunshine pair. All of them are OG, quality is so nice and they still have that scent. Just won these today. Just need to find an OG Mesh pair and I'm good with OGs. Regret selling my mesh pair and foot locker is out of my size in the retro for $30.
ay yo, i was also watching this item.. too bad they too big, if this was a sz 9.5-10 i would've bid $150-200 easy haha

Yeah, I was stunned when I came across them a few days ago. I've been looking for an OG Mesh pair for a while now and came across the sunshines. Already have one pair but since these were so low, I couldn't say no.

DS Sunshines are pretty hard to find. Actually, pretty much all of the colors are hard to find now. When you do find them, it's like buy it now $300 or $400. I saw a couple and the guy wanted $600.

Last edited:
$151 for all five pairs. Yellow is one of my favorite shoes of all time so I had to get three. Used a $10 off coupon on two orders :smokin

Really wish I got the mesh and white earlier. Kills me.

w21yd4.jpg

Last edited:
I have a pair of OG sunshines NDS from 2001. Are they worth anything still? Size 10.5 if it matters.

Last edited:
Not really worth much anymore.

Nike Kobe line took over.

Adidas flooded the market with the retro. They're $30 at FTL

DS pairs still have some value. Depends on color and size. Your shoes could be worth $150 max, depending on how little they've been worn but I would guess around $100.

Not really worth much anymore.

Nike Kobe line took over.

Adidas flooded the market with the retro. They're $30 at FTL

DS pairs still have some value. Depends on color and size. Your shoes could be worth $150 max, depending on how little they've been worn but I would guess around $100.
For some reason. the Kobe twos sell real well. i sold my used pair for like $170 ahaha

and somebody offered me $300 for my silver pair. i wanna take that offer but I'm gonna end up wanting them back lmfao

How long ago was that? I've been seeing used pairs go under $100 lately and DS pairs go for $200 or less. I want a white/yellow DS pair but can't find a pair in my size.

Thanks for the replies guys. I decided to take them out of their protection and look at them. I would say they are VNDS and still have the tags on them. Very very minute creases and only worn a few times and as we know these are notorious for creasing. Man, they still look like sunshine!! I'll probably just throw them up on eBay or Craigslist and see what happens. But I don't want to get rid of them for too little.

Sort of off topic:

What about OG Penny Foams?

(I've been out of the game for a looooonnng time)

Back
Top Bottom