Official Adidas Derrick Rose Thread - D Rose 11

you meant the black mesh? it's already out as far as Canadian territories are concerned. U.S., probably soon enough late this month.

I have a game next Wednesday. Ugh. The purple knit feels great. Even the strap and tongue is softer than before. I would return the purple if the black (or any other color) comes out in the near future. If anyone knows let me know!

I have a game next Wednesday. Ugh. The purple knit feels great. Even the strap and tongue is softer than before. I would return the purple if the black (or any other color) comes out in the near future. If anyone knows let me know!
the purple does really feel great. I'm switching the purple and black every game. I played the purple yesterday and it felt great. the Black on the otherhand is too snug for my taste due to the extra paddings. probably because I'm a wide footer or prefer a roomy forefoot. but god, the purple feels better every game.

Last edited:
Looks like I need a pair ASAP. What about the old white:grey color? This sucks...
let me elaborate on the textured red. the shoe is only a superficial knit threading design on the exterior and not an actual knit forefoot. it's a synthetic cage with the grey/white transitional underlay. also, the red color's hue is more towards orangey rather than an actual red or deep red or shiny one which was a disappointment for me. it wasn't red enough to tell you the truth. although the shoe felt secure and snug. I passed on them because they didn't look that aesthetically nice in person.

there are only two other remaining Rose 6's that got my interest. one is the brown/clay nubuck/synthetic version and the other is the jesse owens version. you might want to take a look at those instead.

So I just got my replacement Rose 6s in (Away Black/Red colorway, they ran out of my size 9.5 on adidas.com website in the Primeknit colorway [emoji]128530[/emoji]).  Adidas took my old pair back because the Boost was so hard that I actually got really bad knee pain from them (still sore after a week and a half later).  They paid for the shipping too (I even got 1-2 day shipping and the representative just credited me that back as well).  These are what Boost should feel like, I am so happy with their customer support. If you have any problems I would send them back, even after I had played in them, and got a good pair with the correct feeling Boost.  Adidas is my go-to #1 now, and I know the Rose 7 is going to be crazy.

The representative I spoke with was Sharon, and her number is (971) 234-2238.  If you have problems I would try to speak directly with her.  She was shocked the Boost was that firm (or uncomfortable period) but she happily did all she could to make sure I was satisfied.  This new pair is perfect.

Last edited:
Hi guys, long time lurker here, 1st time poster. i just have a question, if I'm size 1 on the primeknits (purple), will it be ok to get siza 1 on the Xenos? Xenos here in the Philippines is already out of stock, so I'm planning to order in the US. :frown: Any answer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Just pulled the trigger on the black away pair that is on sale on FNL. Used my WC reward & I got them for $86 shipped. As I already have a pair of Rose 6's that I made on MiAdidas that I use for the gym (and I LOVE these shoes), these Aways will be my new shoe to use for my weekly Wednesday pickup games. Can't wait to use them on court.

Last edited:
anyone know when the newer black/white pair will be released in the US? i know it was asked about a page back, but i didn't like like anyone knew at the time a week and a half ago besides ordering from over seas.

Last edited:
My pair of Away D Rose 6's came in earlier than I expected from FNL. Came from a store in NY on the 28th & got to me in southeast PA in 2 days (March 1st). Had my weekly pickup games at my church last night and looked forward to using them. After playing 4 games to 17/on a smaller full court, I got one word...AMAZING!!!

My 1st time playing in full Boost. These are the best shoes I've played in yet (don't think I'm gonna play in my XXX until a dark color releases). Super responsive, great grip (our floor is dusty so I had to wipe a few times, no biggie), lockdown was on point. Never felt like I was gonna lose ground due to grip or lack of stability. And Boost is everything others say.

I paid $86 (stupid that FNL charges shipping) with my WC reward. These are worth every penny for someone who wants to play in a top tier shoe! Once these hit outlets, they will be a steal!! May have to get another color or two eventually.

View media item 1936794

Last edited:
My pair of Away D Rose 6's came in earlier than I expected from FNL. Came from a store in NY on the 28th & got to me in southeast PA in 2 days (March 1st). Had my weekly pickup games at my church last night and looked forward to using them. After playing 4 games to 17/on a smaller full court, I got one word...AMAZING!!!

My 1st time playing in full Boost. These are the best shoes I've played in yet (don't think I'm gonna play in my XXX until a dark color releases). Super responsive, great grip (our floor is dusty so I had to wipe a few times, no biggie), lockdown was on point. Never felt like I was gonna lose ground due to grip or lack of stability. And Boost is everything others say.

I paid $86 (stupid that FNL charges shipping) with my WC reward. These are worth every penny for someone who wants to play in a top tier shoe! Once these hit outlets, they will be a steal!! May have to get another color or two eventually.

View media item 1936794

I actually just bought my first pair too.

Wow. These shoes are amazing to hoop in. Traction is some of the best I've experienced. The lock down is on point. Boost is the best cushioning system out there. Materials are pretty durable too.

I definitely need to double up when the prices get even lower.

Last edited:
Picked these off eBay for $100 shipped. The shoe is definitely comfortable. Gonna check my outlet tomorrow since they had the home CW for $64 last week but my size wasn't available.
View media item 1938944

New colorway! It's available in Europe. I would like to see colorway with more character!

I understand adidas isn't a U.S. brand, but why does Europe keep getting colorways for the d rose we don't. We didn't get that black/white pair yet that Europe has either.

I understand adidas isn't a U.S. brand, but why does Europe keep getting colorways for the d rose we don't. We didn't get that black/white pair yet that Europe has either.
we dont get so many colorways of shoes. Lets us be happy with a few only for us hahaha

There's still ways to get them, with the Rose 5 I got a pair of the european exclusive Lake colorway shoes and my total came up to a little less than retail would have been in the US too

Ugh, looks like a new Lux colorway! Hey Adidas, how about a Green for St Patrick's Day? We all know the Bulls wear green jerseys. A bright Green pair would look cool!
A green suede upper and the rest all black

I caved, got a pair of the first always coming in Friday from Finishline. Can't wait to play in them.

I caved, got a pair of the first always coming in Friday from Finishline. Can't wait to play in them.

Hey buddy, I bought the same pair. Couldn't pass them up with my WC reward. I played in mine last Wednesday and they are amazing!!! Your going to love them!!! Playing tomorrow night and I can't wait to wear them again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom