Official Adidas Derrick Rose Thread - D Rose 11

how would you guys rank the uppers? i have the home mesh version. I wear em with speed wraps for a better fit and definitely feels great.

Debating on another home or the xmas but not sure about the synthetic leather.

Last edited:
how would you guys rank the uppers? i have the home mesh version. I wear em with speed wraps for a better fit and definitely feels great.

Debating on another home or the xmas but not sure about the synthetic leather.

I only have the Xeno so far, but I absolutely love them versus other uppers I have. Softer and more malleable than the normal fuse uppers but more supportive and substantial feeling than normal knit uppers. I wasn't blown away by this shoe overall like a lot of people were, but I do like the upper of my pair quite a bit.

This code 30WCEACCESS was posted about 2 days ago in the coupon thread. Not sure if it was valid on Rose 6 as i didn't check. But I checked now it says code not activated yet. I don't think this code is officially posted on their site yet. So check back later, as I think they did this before with the same code and had early access to some people then open up later to everyone to know about the code.

Last edited:
If anyone finds them a bit heavy I suggest going down half size. The weight isn't *that* different but a more snug fit I've found in other shoes allows for better weight distribution with the foot and a much lighter feeling.

^^ Just copped the xmas. Repped for post

Can anyone comment on the durability of the boost after many wears?

Last edited:
wait wasn't this just the 6 thread
roll.gif

how often does adidas do their 30% off? Im looking to cop another pair of xmas 6. They're fire in person.

Back
Top Bottom