OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

The toe box should have 5 holes on both front rows - the fakes tend to have 5 on one side, 4 on the other.
Side stitching should be neat and perfectly aligned with adjacent stitching.
The removable sole should be black on bottom, and the inside of shoe should have the boost material coming through the shoe itself.
So I was able to get more pics of the shoes. See below. They look good to me when compared to my triple black pair, but I'm not expert on the grey gums.

Just curious, what about it is fake? So I can use it for future reference, thanks.
Location of the injection points on the boost.   They are too evenly spaced out.  The 3 pairs of injection points at the bottom should all be in the bottom half of the boost window, with the top injection point near the top.   The pic you posted, they are all evenly spaced (which is the sign of fakes).   They are the best fakes available, though.  And they use real boost. 

Really? I thought it was the opposite. Like theres too much print in the center. This is a size 8 btw.
Pretty sure that photo is directly from the Replica factory "QC" pics.  QC pics = the photos the Chinese sellers sends, before they ship.  Buyer would say "yes" or "no" to the QC pics.  If yes, the shoes get shipped. 

Hey NT Fam! Do you guys have any ideas on these deadstock turtle doves? They look legit to me but i can't tell with YezzYs at all. WILL REP!!!!! 

Last edited:
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

LC pls thanks

Fake.

A dude in my apartment building is trying to sell me these yeezys, I think they look very fake and he wont let me take a picc of them so I sneak took a couple photos, Can you guys tell me if they are fake?

@Young Thug the pattern on the front is also mirrored.

@stipe I'll get photos of the boost, a front pic of the pattern, and a closer pic of each suede patch for you ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom