OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

A dude who live in my building trying to sell me these yeezys but they look veeeery fake and he wont let me take a picture of them, so yesterday I sneak photo some of them. Can you guys tell if they are fake?
 Someone please check if they are legit? I know its sketch he wont let me take picc but I just want to know for sure, he tries to sell them to several kids, want to warn them. anyone can spot anything that make them stick out as fake? I know piccs are not the best but I had to sneak picc 

A dude in my apartment building is trying to sell me these yeezys, I think they look very fake and he wont let me take a picc of them so I sneak took a couple photos, Can you guys tell me if they are fake?

A dude who live in my building trying to sell me these yeezys but they look veeeery fake and he wont let me take a picture of them, so yesterday I sneak photo some of them. Can you guys tell if they are fake?
he wants to sell you yeezys but won't let you take a pic. come on fam. use your head; dont even gotta look at the pics.

pattern looks straight AF, fake imo

Last edited:
I want to hear whats fake with them so I can point it out to them and tell him his a scam and call him out infront of all the other kids he tries to hustle

damn lol these are expensive shoes just trying to make sure they in good condition

Texian already gave a response for this. I agree with him though. It's not hard to clean the bottoms of your shoes. Just buy a can of foam from Champs to clean your soles. Problem solved.

I want to hear whats fake with them so I can point it out to them and tell him his a scam and call him out infront of all the other kids he tries to hustle
Since we're assuming that they're fake (he won't let you take pics of them) you can point out the usual: Boost, pattern, suede and shape.

Not only that, he's also trying to sell you fake dirty Yeezys. Despicable.

Last edited:
Everything you posted was fake. Both the Moonrocks and the PB.

You're clearly on the look-out for 'deals' on these so until you're ready to pay

$900-$1000 on a pair of Moonrocks and more than $1200 for a pair od PB's

you'll only come across fake pairs.

Everything you posted was fake. Both the Moonrocks and the PB.

You're clearly on the look-out for 'deals' on these so until you're ready to pay
$900-$1000 on a pair of Moonrocks and more than $1200 for a pair od PB's
you'll only come across fake pairs.

Have you looked at the pictures that Im referring to on eBay?

I am asking why you think these are fake, not just the price.

Have you looked at the pictures that Im referring to on eBay?

I agree the pirate blacks are fake, but I've been told the moonrocks are legit and fake, so would like some help, so I can look out for these things next time

Last edited:
@hussainkhan2016  Once again, those are fake Moonrocks. The boost is fake, the tag on the box is fake, the suede is off.

Can someone corroborate this, please?
  •  

Last edited:
Also, stop asking sellers for receipts, they don't prove anything.

Your biggest clue is and will always be the Boost. If you see enough real ones, you will develop an eye for fake ones.
But the price is your no. 1 clue. He was selling you 'authentic' DS Yeezys for 350 pounds when a real pair sells for a thousand.

Use your head before buying. Now go and get your money back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom