OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Hey I was wondering if these two pairs are real or not? Thanks in advance for the help I really appreciate it.

Thanks again for your help! What are the main signs you look at? No matter how many videos and articles I read I cant for the life of me see a difference.

It's multiple factors - pattern, shape, stitch, boost, box label, etc. Plus having a real pair helps with the learning curve (I have all of them).

Please legit check these. A few red flags i've come across. Size tag doesnt have Male/Male on it, boost looks mirrored, and laces seem off. I bought these locally and the guy is claiming they are 100% real. I see otherwise.

Last edited:
buyer claims he took them to flight club and flight club said they were fake. but i won the raffle from titolo/1st og in switzerland. thats a pretty big shop.. i would never expect them to send me fakes.
EDIT: please legit check the first set and second set of pics separately. I believe the buyer sent me pics of a fake pair when he claimed they are fake in order to get a free legit pair thru PayPal. There is NO WAY on earth TITOLO would send a fake pair. Keep in mind these did come from Europe which is why they box tag and hang tag are on there but they came from TITOLO 100% which was in the list of verified retailers. This guys trying to scam me outta my money. View media item 1869604View media item 1869606View media item 1869607View media item 1869608

Last edited:
EDIT: please legit check the first set and second set of pics separately. I believe the buyer sent me pics of a fake pair when he claimed they are fake in order to get a free legit pair thru PayPal. There is NO WAY on earth TITOLO would send a fake pair. Keep in mind these did come from Europe which is why they box tag and hang tag are on there but they came from TITOLO 100% which was in the list of verified retailers. This guys trying to scam me outta my money.

View media item 1869604
View media item 1869606
View media item 1869607
View media item 1869608

Last edited:
I FOUND THE PROBLEM. THEYRE LEGIT.... my pair came from europe.. ALL of the european box tags have the extra euro and japanese size on them as well as the hang tag which was his concern. 

Hello everyone! Can I get a legit check on these? Guy is selling for 650.... He saids he has a receipt but these days I feel like that is too easy to replicate and can't be used to authenticate an item. Repping everyone that can help me with this.

Hello everyone! Can I get a legit check on these? Guy is selling for 650.... He saids he has a receipt but these days I feel like that is too easy to replicate and can't be used to authenticate an item. Repping everyone that can help me with this.
View media item 1870596

View media item 1870592

View media item 1870595

View media item 1870593

View media item 1870594

look legit to me. ask for up close of the UPC **** inside of shoe and the close up of the tag for the box.

Back
Top Bottom