OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

@jbuzzi27

Also, the picture of the suede patch is a dead giveaway as well since the ridges on the sole do not go all the way up to where the sole meets the fabric.  

Do you have a picture of how they should actually look?

Also should the insoles each have the "adidas Yeezy" on them?

Do you have a picture of how they should actually look?

Also should the insoles each have the "adidas Yeezy" on them?
How the ridges should look (going all the way to the top):

The right shoe's suede patch should say "YZY" 

Left shoe suede patch is the Adidas logo

Wats up. New to NT as well as LCs regarding Yeezys. My friend Is getting a pair of Moonrocks off ************* and he wanted me to help him out with a legit check but I told him I wouldn't be he best person to ask since I was new to the process and I don't own Yeezys myself (currently looking but size 12-13s aren't the cheapest size lol and I'm a college student so lol). I was wondering if you guys could help out.

I know the basics of he box when doing a LC and he sent me pics that the seller took, including the box tag as well as the tag on the inside of the shoe and they matched so for the sake of saving time i didn't include those pics.

View media item 1924535View media item 1924536View media item 1924537
I apologize for only being able to or up 3 pictures at the moment but I am currently in an area without great reception but and have been unable to receive his pictures. But I thought I would get the process started anyway; however by all means if someone can tell if they're fake by these pics then don't hesitate to let me know. Judging off of what I know they look ok but then again I probably don't know much haha. Also if possible please could u explain to me why they're fake if they are so I can explain to him. Thanks in advance

EDIT: So I've only been able to get 2 more photos of the soles and my friend who bought them is currently out of the country[emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]. So i haven't been able to reach him for anymore but I looked up the seller and on another pair of yeezys he is selling and the boost on it doesn't seem to be mirrored, and from my understanding that is a telltale sign that it is real/fake. Keep in mind that both of the shoes are 2 separate listing, with the pirate blacks being the more expensive of the 2 sneakersView media item 1926530
Ps. The soles are from the MRs just to avoid confusion
View media item 1926542View media item 1926533Any help/suggestions/ advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:
Wats up. New to NT as well as LCs regarding Yeezys. My friend Is getting a pair of Moonrocks off ************* and he wanted me to help him out with a legit check but I told him I wouldn't be he best person to ask since I was new to the process and I don't own Yeezys myself (currently looking but size 12-13s aren't the cheapest size lol and I'm a college student so lol). I was wondering if you guys could help out.

I know the basics of he box when doing a LC and he sent me pics that the seller took, including the box tag as well as the tag on the inside of the shoe and they matched so for the sake of saving time i didn't include those pics.

View media item 1924535View media item 1924536View media item 1924537
I apologize for only being able to or up 3 pictures at the moment but I am currently in an area without great reception but and have been unable to receive his pictures. But I thought I would get the process started anyway; however by all means if someone can tell if they're fake by these pics then don't hesitate to let me know. Judging off of what I know they look ok but then again I probably don't know much haha. Also if possible please could u explain to me why they're fake if they are so I can explain to him. Thanks in advance

EDIT: So I've only been able to get 2 more photos of the soles and my friend who bought them is currently out of the country[emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]. So i haven't been able to reach him for anymore but I looked up the seller and on another pair of yeezys he is selling and the boost on it doesn't seem to be mirrored, and from my understanding that is a telltale sign that it is real/fake. Keep in mind that both of the shoes are 2 separate listing, with the pirate blacks being the more expensive of the 2 sneakersView media item 1926530
Ps. The soles are from the MRs just to avoid confusion
View media item 1926542View media item 1926533Any help/suggestions/ advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
can anyone help??

Back
Top Bottom