OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

To be honest guys, if you are not in the market to buy GG's, you should be looking to cop from legit spots like GOAT, Stock X, Flightclub, etc.. Yes, you will pay more, but, they 100% authenticate them. Fakes, outside of the GG's, are so close to the real ones that even experienced legit checkers can be fooled. Do yourselves a favor and pony up the premium, or risk walking around in fakes.

damn lol these are expensive shoes just trying to make sure they in good condition

Texian already gave a response for this. I agree with him though. It's not hard to clean the bottoms of your shoes. Just buy a can of foam from Champs to clean your soles. Problem solved.

If I'm not mistaken, you either have to spray some stick'em on the bottom of your soles, or they come pre-stick'ed, in order to keep the sole protector firmly fixed to the bottom of your shoes - that ish is awkward and time consuming to remove entirely. Also, now you have to be careful because you are walking around on saran wrap, basically, and could easily do a header on a slick surface. In addition, when the protector starts to give, you are now walking around with plastic tassels from the shredding on the plastic on pavement. But yes, go ahead and do all that instead of using a toothbrush and mild soapy water to clean the bottom of your shoes.

To be honest guys, if you are not in the market to buy GG's, you should be looking to cop from legit spots like GOAT, Stock X, Flightclub, etc.. Yes, you will pay more, but, they 100% authenticate them. Fakes, outside of the GG's, are so close to the real ones that even experienced legit checkers can be fooled. Do yourselves a favor and pony up the premium, or risk walking around in fakes.
This I have real pairs of 350s  and I usually just legit check by boost but the boost on these latest batches have gotten good. It is real easy for someone to buy $200 fakes and resale them for $700 perfect hustle.  only like 10% of the sneaker head population will be able to call you out unless someone makes an update guide for these latest generation of fakes.  guy if you legit check only looking at boost stop that go on reddit and find out the exact pattern and the exact shade patches are suppose to be. smell your boost patches because people use baby oil on fakes to make them look darker like the real yeezy 350s.

Last edited:
Damn I didn't know about that. Think you can send me an example of a fake pair? 

Damn I didn't know about that. Think you can send me an example of a fake pair? 

What other legit places are there, thanks for this info! If possible is there any UK places

Try klekt.in for European sellers although they have fakes as well. Use your head and don't try to look for steals as they don't exist. A genuine pair will cost you around 1000 euros.

Hey guys, I'm having a hard time seeing if these are real or fake. They are the OG 350's. I would like to know if these are legit or not, much appreciated for the help!

Quick LC on these PB Yeezy 350 plz, TIA! Someone said the boost look like marshmallows, so it's fake. I'm not sure how to go about that. Any help would be fine thanks you  
GALLERY]
View media item 2090118View media item 2090120View media item 2090122

Hey guys, anyone have any experience with blvckedout.myshopify.com? They have some yeezy's on there for a decent price. Just wondering if they're a legit site.
Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom