OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

The Boost still doesn't look right. And if you notice, the quality of the Box is still pretty bad.

Hey guys, anyone have any experience with blvckedout.myshopify.com? They have some yeezy's on there for a decent price. Just wondering if they're a legit site.
Thanks in advance.
I'm beginning to think Yeezy and decent price in the same sentence is a red flag alone these days. No experience with the site.. but they have half sizes of TB 750s, which they weren't made in... so I'd stay away.

GALLERY]

Legit check

I'm beginning to think Yeezy and decent price in the same sentence is a red flag alone these days. No experience with the site.. but they have half sizes of TB 750s, which they weren't made in... so I'd stay away.
I figured if it was too good to be true it probably is. Thanks for the reply. Good catch on the 750s, I never would have noticed that.

Lc pls thanks
The ridges on the sole look off to me. They don't go nearly high enough. The strap also looks like it is way too short. This might be due to placement of the strap though.

I'd request higher res pics, but it doesn't seem like a good start.

Need boost pics for those TD's.

I have 9.5 GG too and judging by that first pic idk, my boost is also a bit shiny, those look dull. Id ask for better pics.

Back
Top Bottom