OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Hey, could anyone please check the Yeezys in post 4865?
No one helped me yet. :/

@Laverde  I think those tans are one of the newer batches of fakes where the boost is close, but not perfect

@FsXClan1  Sorry not familiar with the tags on the German pairs to know if those are legit or not.

@Laverde
 I think those tans are one of the newer batches of fakes where the boost is close, but not perfect

@FsXClan1
 Sorry not familiar with the tags on the German pairs to know if those are legit or not.

@RennisDodman The tags are okay, I checked them with my other Yeezys. But I would like to know if the pattern, colour etc. fits.

thank you for helping me checking the previous pair. sorry for bugging again as i am still searching for the right pair. could you please check again as this will be my first yeezy so i really dont know anything on how to check if it is legit. thanks again for the support. 

View media item 2215215

View media item 2215216

View media item 2215217

View media item 2215218

View media item 2215231

View media item 2215237

View media item 2215238

View media item 2215239

View media item 2215240

View media item 2215246
Fake! Stay away! Zebra stripe on inner side of the shoe extends way to far. Stripes shouldn't be that close to the tip of the shoe.

Also it looks like the stripe on the back come around too far in the picture. First post on here always looking and seen this figured i'd try and help some. This is in response to @magic872 LC

Last edited:
A LC on this ASAP would be amazing, have a chance to cop them at a really good price if real, but need to know within a few hours.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom