OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Some small things look off but what stands out to me is the sizing print on the label is the international version and it should have an EAN number instead of a UPC number.

What is it that looks off on the shoes itself? They are from Canada so it has a UPC

What is it that looks off on the shoes itself? They are from Canada so it has a UPC

What he's trying to say is that the boxlabel is EU, which contains an ean number instead of upc. But yours says upc on a EU label. Doesn't make sense.

FYI; im not saying they're fake.

Last edited:
Okay, didn't know it was a Canadian pair, the ribbing on the side of the box itself looks odd, midsole look too translucent, pulltab looks a little wide and boost on the bottom looks off but could just be the image quality, did notice is a smaller size, not too sure if that may contribute to it. Post clear close ups of the boost, logo on the top side of the insole and the sock liner.

B]

Hi all
Appreciate your kind advise on whether this is the correct box label if the person claimed that the shoes is from US store.

As i find the code - absbox/0314/v10 is a bit tricky.

Shouldn't it be - absboxus/0314/v02 for US box label?

Okay, didn't know it was a Canadian pair, the ribbing on the side of the box itself looks odd, midsole look too translucent, pulltab looks a little wide and boost on the bottom looks off but could just be the image quality, did notice is a smaller size, not too sure if that may contribute to it. Post clear close ups of the boost, logo on the top side of the insole and the sock liner.
View media item 2294554View media item 2294555View media item 2294556View media item 2294557

Can someone LC these PB just from these few pics
Fake.
What he's trying to say is that the boxlabel is EU, which contains an ean number instead of upc. But yours says upc on a EU label. Doesn't make sense.

FYI; im not saying they're fake.
If they're from Canada, we get the EU box label with a PO number. We don't have a sticker in the shoe or the extra hang tag though.

Looks legit but not sure about the box label. I'm thinking not his boost pic and the shoes hes going to send are not the ones he sent like the pics. Ask for tagged pics.
What is it about the box label that looks off to you?

Fake.

If they're from Canada, we get the EU box label with a PO number. We don't have a sticker in the shoe or the extra hang tag though.

What is it about the box label that looks off to you?

My apologies, i misread the post and I think I answered on the wrong post too.

Looks legit but not sure about the box label. I'm thinking not his boost pic and the shoes hes going to send are not the ones he sent like the pics. Ask for tagged pics.
Thanks for the help, the pictures are actually all mine and I just wanted to be sure they are legit.

Back
Top Bottom