OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Hi! Is this a common issue? Why is it both my Yeezy Bred US7 and Yeezy Zebra US7 (Black White) from YeezySupply, both the box printing is off centre?

XQuelKR.jpg

Could I get an urgent LC on these Oreos size 9, my main concern is that the stripe might be short. Thanks in advance.

Can I get a LC please? Bought from Stadium Goods but just want to make sure because my box is different from my other v2 boxes. Really want to wear these but

don't know if I should return these or not. 

Thank you and will rep!

they look good to me.

1. box looks good

2. pattern on boost looks good

3. insoles have that bluish hue

4. inner tag looks good

also i've read this in the yeezy forum on the left shoe where the sole comes up to the front you can see a little bump/nipple from what i have read and seen i don't think fakes have that.

What do you guys think of these? I just need one pair man. It's been crazy trying to find an authentic pair at a great price. Can any body on here hook me up with a sz.10 ds? I bought one off goat but they refunded me my money because the seller sent the wrong size. This pair is from eBay...

View media item 2364389
View media item 2364390
View media item 2364392
View media item 2364393
View media item 2364394
View media item 2364395
View media item 2364396
View media item 2364397
View media item 2364398
View media item 2364405
Is that a real adidas receipt? On his page he says that he bought it from adidas.com. But the receipt looks like it was purchase in store.

Last edited:
What do you guys think of these? I just need one pair man. It's been crazy trying to find an authentic pair at a great price. Can any body on here hook me up with a sz.10 ds? I bought one off goat but they refunded me my money because the seller sent the wrong size. This pair is from eBay...

View media item 2364389
View media item 2364390
View media item 2364392
View media item 2364393
View media item 2364394
View media item 2364395
View media item 2364396
View media item 2364397
View media item 2364398
Is that a real adidas receipt? On his page he says that he bought it from adidas.com. But the receipt looks like it was purchase in store.

fake first 4 pictures are definitely fake the back heal tab is too fat and the orange stripe is way off, no straight under the sply 350 and it doesn't fade out in the front. he also mixed in what appear to be real pictures from a website. adidas.com also doesn't send receipts any more.

thanks man. damn they're trying to get people out here. any legit NT members want to sell me just one pair? 

Help a bro out. Thanks!

also on the back from the other 11.5 i looked at on goat there should only be one of stripe of the darker grey where the pk meets the midsole.

also looks like to the position of the grey "stripe" under the orange stripe is off. there's definitely too much of that wavy pattern under where the stripes meet the front of the shoe.

box is fake = shoe is fake

a US label should not have V10 at the end it should be V2

V10 is only on international boxes and have a different box tag

Dam thanks man. I screwed up. I legit checked on FB and Reddit and they said it was good. I already paid but he hasn't sent them yes. I guess i'll contact ebay.

Back
Top Bottom