OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Yeah that's what is making me think they're real. I wear a 8.5 in UB 3.0s, 9 in UB 1.0s, an 8.5 in nikes/Jordan's, and a 8.5 in vans.

I went TTS in oreos 3.0 and the fit was more loose than Yeezy oreos, plus I tried on a pair of DS Yeezy breds that I'm selling and they are not as snug as the Yeezy oreos, maybe that colorway runs more snug than other yeezys (those are the only yeezys I own)

I went TTS in oreos 3.0 and the fit was more loose than Yeezy oreos, plus I tried on a pair of DS Yeezy breds that I'm selling and they are not as snug as the Yeezy oreos, maybe that colorway runs more snug than other yeezys (those are the only yeezys I own)
Yeah I had the Oreo UBs and those fit perfect in a 8.5. I also have a pair of breds in a size 9 that are perfect as well so I think you're right

Yes this is my own pics..the shoe don't come with paper stuffed in the shoe..only paper wrap is provided by the seller

Is the paper that stuffed in the shoe is a deciding factor to legit check the shoe ? Or could it be possible that EAN version of the shoe don't come with the paper stuffed inside ?

Can you LC the shoe if there is no paper stuffed ? Thx

Hey guys need a legit check on these turtle doves. Hand me downs from my older cousin, i trust him. Haven't gotten around to taking a pic of the box though. The 1's are underlined though, and EPC or whatever matches shoe tag

EDIT** Reuploaded better pics, and i finally got around to taking a pic of the box. Sorry if the order is jumbled. mass upload
View media item 2369695View media item 2369698View media item 2369699View media item 2369700View media item 2369701View media item 2369702View media item 2369703View media item 2369704View media item 2369706View media item 2369707View media item 2369708

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

need your help. I've never seen these in person...

I've just contacted him to send me pics of the tags, boost etc., but so far these are the only pics I have. Maybe someone can already say real or fake from the pics I have.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Could I get a LC please?

Asked a couple people on here but just want one more go at this for last opinions.

Bought these from Stadium Goods but the Box Font & Color are different from all V2 boxes I've compared this too. Everyone I asked cannot explain the differences in my boxes.

Really want to wear these. 

Thank you!!

Top is Beluga Box from Stadium Goods. Bottom is Oreo's won from Ubiq. Can anyone explain why there are differences??

Last edited:
Hey guys!

I've never seen 750 in real life so I am clueless on how to look out for fakes. They are the Chocolate Brown in an 11.5 US. He states that the pair was purchased from YeezySupply; I have the receipt email, but it has his name on it.

Thanks in advance guys!

These are all the photos I got from the seller: 

Is the paper that stuffed in the shoe is a deciding factor to legit check the shoe ? Or could it be possible that EAN version of the shoe don't come with the paper stuffed inside ?

Can you LC the shoe if there is no paper stuffed ? Thx
The box and inner size tag look legit. Boost looks flat, which is good. The sole looks decently opaque.  The one thing that made me slightly pause was on one of the insoles, it has kind of several dots towards the heel going in a vertical line. I have seen that on a fake before, but those could just be mold cutting lines that may not have been smoothly finished on your pair.  However, I just checked my pair from Adidas.com (USA)  and it has these dots as well. This is not a tell for fakes as some videos have claimed. Based on that, I'd say your pair is legit. Have not seen a good fake Euro label/tag combo on a fake thus far. The paper would definitely help a supporting evidence, but probably not necessary in this case.

Last edited:

Legit. I have them is size 8 and everything match. Bought mine from Stock X
Can someone help me legit check these? The collar stitching has me concerned but the Boost and everything else look good. Will rep and thanks in advance!

isn't the date off in this tag? have to check with mine but thought he Oreo date supposed to be in September 09, usually tag date is 3months before the release date right?

be good to also get picture of the other strap with YZY in it and picture of under the insole. You want to see the stitching and the boost bumps throughout the shoe under the insole

be good to also get picture of the other strap with YZY in it and picture of under the insole. You want to see the stitching and the boost bumps throughout the shoe under the insole

Thanks for the reply man. I've asked him, hoping he sends. However, generally by the boost photos how does it look?

isn't the date off in this tag? have to check with mine but thought he Oreo date supposed to be in September 09, usually tag date is 3months before the release date right?
Just re-checked my pair and it says 07/16 too, again, my pair came from stock x, so for his pair to be fufu, mine gotta be too, so I doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom