OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

I dont even know how any of you can tell the diff between fake and real bred v2 :lol:

they all look damn near exact minus maybe the boost but even that is different on legit pairs

I dont even know how any of you can tell the diff between fake and real bred v2
laugh.gif

they all look damn near exact minus maybe the boost but even that is different on legit pairs
To the uninitiated it is but I will say fakes are getting close 

I dont even know how any of you can tell the diff between fake and real bred v2 :lol:

To the uninitiated it is but I will say fakes are getting close 

I mean on feet, how exactly can anyone really tell the difference

only asking because Im on eBay looking to cop a pair and low priced auctions and high priced. I can barely tell the damn difference so I'm not tryna get got. might just cop from goat or stockx

I know I'm protected by eBay and PayPal but don't wanna be pssed when I get fakes when I'm expecting an authentic pair

only asking because Im on eBay looking to cop a pair and low priced auctions and high priced. I can barely tell the damn difference so I'm not tryna get got. might just cop from goat or stockx

I know I'm protected by eBay and PayPal but don't wanna be pssed when I get fakes when I'm expecting an authentic pair
Ya on feet almost impossible. But if you post on here I can check for you!

Ya on feet almost impossible. But if you post on here I can check for you!

oh trust me, will do

Legit check on these Cream V2's? Seller says he won from a raffle at NiceKicks. Opinions appreciated! Can uploaded better/arger pics if needed 

Hey guys can you legit check these Bred 350 V2's for me please?

I'm concerned about how the wrapping paper inside the shoe is and also the beige wrapping too.

I think I'm beginning to think they are fake now,

The stitching on the inside left shoe is poor 

The outsole around the boost name has some kind of marks

For the inside I added a photo of my black white 350 v2 insole vs bred 350 v2 insole side of the cushion:

Cream

You can see that the cushion area isn't stitched properly in the Bred, can someone legit check this please? 

Last edited:
Just got these .. everything looks good but I know there are prefect fakes like PK pairs.. so I need a LC please .. let me know if you need more pics! Thanks in advance NT Fam!

Legit!

I think I'm beginning to think they are fake now,

The stitching on the inside left shoe is poor 

The outsole around the boost name has some kind of marks

For the inside I added a photo of my black white 350 v2 insole vs bred 350 v2 insole side of the cushion:

Cream

You can see that the cushion area isn't stitched properly in the Bred, can someone legit check this please? 
Can you get a close up of the sizing inside the shoe

Thank you! Do you think it's weird that there is a loose stitching on the inside of the sole

I'm concerned because I haven't seen this before and my black/white pair were perfect. Some of the threading is quite loose which reveals the foam area?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom