Official advice Thread Vol2

Nike Talk Tell me about your problems... no matter how large or insignificant.. ill give you sound advice from the heart....

Anyone reading the problems posted... if you have a solution to the problem feel free to chime in...

Lets try to keep this mature and serious... if you have an issue that you would like to discuss in private... feel free to PM me

I need a new phone with a new plan for less then 50 bucks a month what should i get

I'm trying to switch to T-Mobile (I'm with Cingular) without having to pay the $200 early termination fee. How do I go about doing this?

I'm kind of feeling this girl I'm studying with. Actually, it's more of a physical attraction.

One time, when we were studying for a test, she wanted to go eat. We brought the food back to the library and we ate our food. She insisted on how good hersandwich was and made me take a bite while she held it in her hand. It maybe not be much but can this be seen as sign of attraction or at the very least,confidence and comfort around me?

I'm kind of feeling this girl I'm studying with. Actually, it's more of a physical attraction.

One time, when we were studying for a test, she wanted to go eat. We brought the food back to the library and we ate our food. She insisted on how good her sandwich was and made me take a bite while she held it in her hand. It maybe not be much but can this be seen as sign of attraction or at the very least, confidence and comfort around me?
This is a good sign but it may not be romantic...

she may start to consider you a close friend almost lie family... if your not careful on your next moves with her..

ok here is a question
why does my life feel really$$*!%+% right now??

it seems like im not as close with my friends anymore, and for no reason.. i dont do drugs or anything like that, i keep myself healthy, but i also put myselfunder soo much stress trying to help everybody even though i barley ever see any thank you's or anything.

days like today seem like a complete waste, i did absolutly nothing, nobody called me today, and the people i did call said they call back, never did, or werealready doing something

im fresh outta high school, and was pretty popular, i was top 10 in class clown, well known, and respected. in college im making a lot of friends and im goodat basketball and i have friends who i ball with at just about every gym here in Columbus

i dont have a girl, but i had things on the side..
but for some reason, i just feel lonley. i hide my emotions a lot and now it feels like they are all coming back out

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

One time, when we were studying for a test, she wanted to go eat. We brought the food back to the library and we ate our food. She insisted on how good her sandwich was and made me take a bite while she held it in her hand. It maybe not be much but can this be seen as sign of attraction or at the very least, confidence and comfort around me?
You need to chill
indifferent.gif

Why is jadakiss as hard as it gets??

ok, seriously though, why do some people still believe that George Bush is doing a good job?

ok so i have a ten page paper due tomorrow morning for my art history class and im starting right now. my question is: can you do it for me?

Originally Posted by Monta Ellis

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

You need to chill
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
word
unless she feeding you grapes under the love tree, her arby's sandwich aint getting you nowhere.

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

This is a good sign but it may not be romantic...

she may start to consider you a close friend almost lie family... if your not careful on your next moves with her..

Well there are other signs besides this. I just saw on How I Met Your Mother that giving each each other food to try/eat is a coupley thing so it remindedme of the time it happened. But good call, time to turn the butthole/conceited game up.

Back
Top Bottom