Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Aime_Leon_Dore_FW17_Concept_Shop_1_1200x1600.jpg

Aimé Leon Dore is a fashion and lifestyle brand based in Queens, New York founded in March 2014 by founder Teddy Santis.

I haven’t really looked into it, but has ALD said anything about shipping on 1300s?

No idea why you posted this in the 1s thread, but I did some research and I like the pieces i've seen. May indulge this season.

How much you getting paid to make this thread, must be nice since you spamming this **** in multiple threads

How much you getting paid to make this thread, must be nice since you spamming this **** in multiple threads
im making zero dollars lol i just love the brand and know many others do. Is it really that big of a deal? i was just trying to let other NT'ers know this thread is here now. you could always just move on. hope you have a good day. sorry to bother you.

I actually like this brand but yet to own a single item. Aesthetically they got it. Like most brands they sellout of the hyped stuff. Good to know that you can get nice pieces on sale if you're looking close

Back
Top Bottom