Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

source on this??

I like the 650s, but I’m more sad I missed out on the original 550 drop.

B8DF149A-662E-4F53-8600-09C3715B12A3.jpeg

-Drew

Yeah those, you can see to the left of it there's another pair that is like a darker shade of burgundy and below there's a navy pair.

Why y’all love sizing down so much? It literally says runs true to size lol anyways… I pre-ordered grey. I’ll get the green for below retail somewhere after the buyers remorse kicks in when they’re delivered lol.

Why y’all love sizing down so much? It literally says runs true to size lol anyways… I pre-ordered grey. I’ll get the green for below retail somewhere after the buyers remorse kicks in when they’re delivered lol.
Might have to cop the grey if can secure for below retail.

interest free loan or not, it is what it is. ALD gets to working capital up front; no interest, leverage NB house name for sourcing materials and labor, and in exchange us consumers get to lock in a limited product from a company we all want to see flourish. rinse and repeat. Is there something wrong with this picture or are we conditioned to collecting L's on SNKRS?

and those complaining about the monies being tied up in sneakers for a year, let's be real; if those same dollars weren't going to this drop they'd probably be already ear marked for the next SNKRS drop.

**in for blue or green pair

:emoji_100: this. There's no pleasing everybody. But this was the better alternative to the other.
And NB (i read somewhere Teddy got resistance from the NB execs proceeding with such a biz model) was reluctant to go ahead with such an approach. Still, they got persuaded as we know from the 1300 drop and they are going ahead with this retro once again shows the confidence level.

ALD gets paid by next week, and they in turn pays their principal (not sure how the terms are) for the shoes that deliver next year, and keep the rest as operating profit. Of course, ALD could just take the total capital and probably can decide to take the excess monies for further investments / property or further expansion, but they will eventually need to pay NB. And all who paid in faith get their desired sizes / color.

It's Win-Win in my book.

What’s the difference btw the stone blue vs pool blue?

Anyone with experience with the ALD new balance releases let me know if I should just do the reservation or just wait till official release. Are they usually hard to get?

Anyone with experience with the ALD new balance releases let me know if I should just do the reservation or just wait till official release. Are they usually hard to get?

I didn't do a reservation for the 1300s and I waited for the official release, it was pretty easy for me - smooth checkout, this was for the botanical green pair.

I didn't do a reservation for the 1300s and I waited for the official release, it was pretty easy for me - smooth checkout, this was for the botanical green pair.
Cool I want a pair of the 650rs but I'm not trying to drop the bread within the Time frame they giving us

Back
Top Bottom