Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

u gotta freak the beef and brocs bro

The NY in me wants em just for that. :lol: They look better on Bronsons flick.

839083B7-80EF-43EA-8CFC-AAAD24A7E096.jpeg

All in on both 993’s whenever they release…Hopefully they do early access or a prior customer “raffle” again…They’ve made it far easier for people to get their collabs over the past couple years than almost any other boutique…Customer oriented is an understatement…Imagine literally any other shop giving somebody a free pair of future collab shoes because they got a pair canceled…Or better yet, ensuring prior customers get first dibs on those future drops too…

Im personally waiting for the TINTish V2 and the remixed V1

Haha I was just searching all over for a medium in player 99 Navy … If anyone has one DS please inbox me

Got my store credit from the raffle W/L. Might just use some of it on the moleskin NY fitted in tan. Anyone been in store lately and seen em instock? Need a 7 1/2.

Yeah, I can attest. In person, the moleskin fitted are really nice. Don't know if the material will make them fit differently, but I ignore their disclaimer when they say size down. I get my tts in the normal wool fitteds and all 3 that i've ordered this season have been perfect.

Back
Top Bottom