Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

3850BFB9-208C-457D-92C4-CE2433DF0E6D.jpeg

So is there actual free coffee for us regular folk now?

The French sounding but actually from Queens brand actually getting a French backbone. Who wudda thunk it. :lol:

I doubt this changes much in terms of pricing outside of the usual increases we've seen.

I'm interested to see how this affects distro/stockists and also the collab offerings.

Ima be Pushing P550. who needs these grey LVHM 550 for $1000 and a croissant lol

Don’t really think stockists change. They get more by selling themselves. It’s rare for brands to pull back from retailers just to go back to them. The main selling point is that retailers have footprint in areas not as accessible for the brand. The ALD name is already out there so not much to be gained from going back to retailer. Also it’s hard to control sales with retailers. There will probably a more global retail footprint (Paris, maybe somewhere in Asia, etc)

Don’t really think stockists change. They get more by selling themselves. It’s rare for brands to pull back from retailers just to go back to them. The main selling point is that retailers have footprint in areas not as accessible for the brand. The ALD name is already out there so not much to be gained from going back to retailer. Also it’s hard to control sales with retailers. There will probably a more global retail footprint (Paris, maybe somewhere in Asia, etc)
Yeah they're not going back to wholesaling. This is just going to help them expand their own footprint.

Yeah they're not going back to wholesaling. This is just going to help them expand their own footprint.
I'm excited to see how theyll roll out other brick and mortars. I can only imagine them opening in London, Paris, and Japan. Def not any other place in the US

Curious to see if they'll actually be able to open their London store as early as March as the article states.

-Drew

Curious to see if they'll actually be able to open their London store as early as March as the article states.

-Drew
whole world trying to just close their eyes as a solution to the pandemic lol.

Im hoping we get our 650 in a few weeks

and def Push P 550 more

Back
Top Bottom