Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

I’d be lying if I said I don’t care if they expand.
The NYC exclusivity made the brand special.

On a side note, Knickerbocker & Corridor have been my go to as of late.

They were beautiful loafers for sure.

174E56AA-CBE7-4903-86DE-496F85875EF0.jpeg

-Drew

They were beautiful loafers for sure.

174E56AA-CBE7-4903-86DE-496F85875EF0.jpeg

-Drew
not gonna lie. when i saw 375 i kinda got sad. i was acting like the normal 345 cheap lol,

ugjhhhhhh i need some crepe soled loafers if u got recs

diggine some knitwear from both brands. hope to try them out once sales get deep!!

Yeah I’m loving their pants. They’re so damn good and with the 30% off sale I need to grab more.

I emailed them regarding the sale after I purchased for retail and they sent me the difference without any probing questions. Great customer service.

Haha not just that, great people too.
My wallet was important to me that day, tried on some pants and took out my wallet and keys. I was running all around Venice and the employee looked me up and reached out.
Just because of that, I’m going to support them more 😂

Shoutout to Eric.

005A9388-F6C6-43A4-AE25-B968126B6072.jpeg

not gonna lie. when i saw 375 i kinda got sad. i was acting like the normal 345 cheap lol,

ugjhhhhhh i need some crepe soled loafers if u got recs

If I come across any, I'll let you know for sure.

He forgot the pants that go over those thermal long johns or?

Loafers look good, has a little nice chunk to them.

I don't know, man.

-Drew

3Sixteen has come a LONG way from when they were a startup/tee shirt/streetwear brand. They changed their whole identity for the better.
Are you thinking of another brand? 3sixteen started with jeans. Andrew Chen was one of the guys at Self Edge. Idk if I would say it’s changing identity but more just have more $ to do more.

Love this thread because you guys are always putting me onto new stuff. Really liking some of the knickerbocker stuff, how’s the quality?

Yeah quality is great. Their pieces are nice and simple, sizing is great too. My only issue is their logo. I prefer the knickerbocker spelling over the simple K.

Only 2 photos I have of their stuff.
D390F5BA-8B17-40A3-8AF6-C349414D2718.jpeg

365D42BB-B524-4659-9B09-0DD011B0BB2F.jpeg

Are you thinking of another brand? 3sixteen started with jeans. Andrew Chen was one of the guys at Self Edge. Idk if I would say it’s changing identity but more just have more $ to do more.

When 3Sixteen started they were in the same category as 10 Deep, The Hundreds, Mighty Healthy, Diamond, etc. Straight tee shirts, hats, etc. I had many of their tees. They slowly transformed & moved away from that category into what they are now.

Do you not remember this era?
m_606f632de131642fb53e32f1.jpg

m_5e2f24ae24148341b803cc48.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

magic---3sixteen---5.jpg

cwna1kWwTm5J1p4zKW2A

s-l1600.jpg

Thread, officially, derailed. :lol:

Last edited:
When 3Sixteen started they were in the same category as 10 Deep, The Hundreds, Mighty Healthy, Diamond, etc. Straight tee shirts, hats, etc. I had many of their tees. They slowly transformed & moved away from that category into what they are now.

Do you not remember this era?
m_606f632de131642fb53e32f1.jpg

m_5e2f24ae24148341b803cc48.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

magic---3sixteen---5.jpg

cwna1kWwTm5J1p4zKW2A

s-l1600.jpg

Thread, officially, derailed. :lol:
sleep is da cousin of death t is in the streetwear t graphic hall of fame lol

i miss those days. rogue status all over print; mishka eyeball jawnz; crooks and castles medusa logo. We can go on and on.

sleep is da cousin of death t is in the streetwear t graphic hall of fame lol

i miss those days. rogue status all over print; mishka eyeball jawnz; crooks and castles medusa logo. We can go on and on.

You were killin' it if you had that Cousins tee shirt back then, straight up! :emoji_sunglasses: :emoji_smile:

I'm a raw denim fan and I've always heard good things about 3sixteen. Never pulled the trigger on a pair though.

Back
Top Bottom