Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

I jus happened to b goin to the bathroom at 5am to catch the email. Hopefully it’s not like this all season. Kept it lite tho. Chain stitch tee, suede chain stitch hat, and 60s tee…

I jus happened to b goin to the bathroom at 5am to catch the email. Hopefully it’s not like this all season. Kept it lite tho. Chain stitch tee, suede chain stitch hat, and 60s tee…
Same, might be a good thing thou, seems like we got an even earlier early access than other people. Like a higher tier of early access if you will.

Upset that the 2 items (pique polos) I really wanted sold out in my size yesterday morning.

Got some items but smh that I have to wait “3-5 weeks” for a sweater

Ahh I caved and copped the suede bomber jacket in store … couldn’t pass up in person.., stunning stand out piece in the drop imho

Glad to hear all the positive feedback on it, was one of the first things I grabbed during EA.

8AED2254-F0DC-47FE-8268-EF976F359197.jpeg

Please let us know next time when there's a sale, missed some stuff bc my drunk *** was not able to order.

Brand is dope

You can sign up for their newsletter on the homepage

they dont inundate you with emails every day, just new drops and sales from what I've seen so far

Back
Top Bottom