Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Crappy way to start my Friday. Got entry selected yesterday and got a email confirmation I lost the raffle this morning and the status changed to cancelled.

I'll probably just pay resale on the brown pair. I didnt want the other two

Crappy way to start my Friday. Got entry selected yesterday and got a email confirmation I lost the raffle this morning and the status changed to cancelled.

did you have duplicates

It's a L for the brown pair on the general release.

Happy with the W on the olive on the EA. My dumb *** thought I'd entered EA on the brown pair too when in fact I'd just entered GR. Must have clicked the link but then used another tab.

I was on the Reddit sub for the 550's and someone mentioned checking the accounts and I did yesterday evening. Saw that my entry was selected for 2/3. Woke up this morning to 3/3 L's...brought me back down to earth quickly. Not sure why the account listed them as wins at a point but now they say cancelled.

same thing happened to me. entry selected last night. got charged in the middle of night. woke up to canelled plus didn't win emails.

Is there an online drop today? Really trying to get this pair for the wifey

D68F6B2E-17AD-458F-9841-3A1C32F1E52C.jpeg

I was on the Reddit sub for the 550's and someone mentioned checking the accounts and I did yesterday evening. Saw that my entry was selected for 2/3. Woke up this morning to 3/3 L's...brought me back down to earth quickly. Not sure why the account listed them as wins at a point but now they say cancelled.

I saw that for an entry I had last year. It said canceled.

Back
Top Bottom