Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Jumped on the ALD train a little late but I got a pair of 650 R's coming in on Wednesday. I can't wait to get em in hand!
They have arrived! I'm surprised honestly because it usually takes longer to get shoes from ebay sellers due to the authentication process but I guess I got lucky. Overall I'm really pleased with these and was shocked to see they come with an ortholite insole. I've not tried them on since they won't be getting worn for a while but I'm already thinking of grabbing one more pair.
20220713_130109.jpg
20220713_130146.jpg
20220713_130313.jpg
20220713_130410.jpg

If its ome thing that NB does better than Nike is their leather source - those look premium compared to what nike / jordan use for their current stuff
In my opinion, these days it seems NB is just better than Nike all around when it comes to quality/materials used. I've got a pair of 997's that I bought on their site for like $89.99 and the suede is actually really nice and overall the shoe is constructed quite well. But the ALD's? Those things are the real deal. The leather is nice and soft and the padding used in the collars damn near felt like memory foam when I touched em. The insole feels thick and soft. There's no excess glue or anything like that either. Truly a well made shoe.

Yeah, Nikes been using some ****ty synthetic plasticky leather for their dunks and jordan recently. **** em man, I ain’t shellin my hard earned dolla for those!

They're ALD, the regular 550's GR's leather is pretty thin and not good.

Even the ALD's aren't that great. I've gotten better leather on Adidas.

Wow this guys reviews are amazing! Totally explains the feel of my 550s and why the creasing after wearing a good amount shows. He also has a great review on the j1 85 ng

Forced myself to stick to my list.

Was tempted to cop brekkie sweater and pink stripe Oxford. Now sold out

Got black nylon suit. Now debating black velour suit too

Pretty good sale. I kept it lite. Jus grabbed a few caps for when I’m hiking and running trails. The josephine baker tote as well

anyone else getting this message when trying to apply the code at checkout?

Your cart does not meet the requirements for this discount code.

anyone else getting this message when trying to apply the code at checkout?

Your cart does not meet the requirements for this discount code.
Basically there is an item in your cart that is not part of the sale. Not everything is part of the sale.

If its ome thing that NB does better than Nike is their leather source - those look premium compared to what nike / jordan use for their current stuff
This is essentially the case brand wide, especially every made in US and UK pair. Even pairs/models produced elsewhere routinely destroy what Nike does material wise.

The ALD work takes it next level

Back
Top Bottom