Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Nice fit!!🔥🔥🔥
How does one earn the ability to cop a 1 yr anniversary hoodie? 😯

I said 1yr. anniversary, but it was actually part of the 2yr anniversary drop from 4yrs ago. I missed out on copping when it actually came out, but really wanted one. Spent about 2yrs randomly searching Grailed for one to pop up and finally one day someone posted a Large, and I grabbed it!

Yes, I know there will be more GR's released, but you made it sound like you saw pics of maroon & yellow pairs. Sounds like you are simply hoping for those colorways.
There’s def yellow n maroon

I said 1yr. anniversary, but it was actually part of the 2yr anniversary drop from 4yrs ago. I missed out on copping when it actually came out, but really wanted one. Spent about 2yrs randomly searching Grailed for one to pop up and finally one day someone posted a Large, and I grabbed it!
I actually understood all that but to be honest that entire statement could be a math exam question! 😅 I’ll patiently wait for the next anniversary drop then!👍

Aime Leon Dore.jpg

New Balance x Aime Leon Dore - 550 (Navy).png

Getting a lot of wear out of these, should be getting the greens in today / tomorrow.

Nice patio, and weather. It's already Fall vibes here, you must be in the South or West Coast?
Haha yeah, I'm in the South. The weather is still pretty nice down here, it really only gets cold a few weeks out of the year where I'm at. Kinda miss those Fall vibes (and outerwear) though lol.

Haha yeah, I'm in the South. The weather is still pretty nice down here, it really only gets cold a few weeks out of the year where I'm at. Kinda miss those Fall vibes (and outerwear) though lol.
That is awesome! I am a 4 seasons guy, but I definitely see the benefit of never feeling cold. It's lighter on the wallet for sure too!

Was there a restock? Teddy put up NB posts on his story from a couple of weeks ago and shoes on the site again, but sold out.

Red Wing 1907 Heritage Boots.
CHUPS Socks.
Todd Snyder Slim Fit Chinos.
Orée NYC Tote.
Aimé Crew Neck tee.
Aimé Uniform Crewneck in Grape wine.
Aimé Uniform Logo Hat. (Not Pictured)

DD5C5AE8-803F-43FF-B633-ACC8EA9884A8.jpeg

-Drew

I never got a pair of Red Wings, but those are nice. Back in the early part of the last decade, I was big on J. Crew when Frank Muytjens was the head of menswear. I picked up a few pairs of Aldens I still have and wear for work sometimes. Once you get a pair of welted shoes, its hard to buy dress shoes that aren't. The ALD spectators and loafers are nice, but they're similar to Aldo Mr. B shoe build to a degree. I would highly recommend a pair of Goodyear welted shoes and shell cordovan, if you really want to splurge, to everyone. They'll last you a lifetime due to re-soling. I have a couple of pairs with Alden currently for re-soling.

That knit is high on my list. Might have to grab that then double back and browse. Hyped pieces been selling quick...

Big W fam!! What was retail on this one?

I think it was $395

Love the art and I remember watching this as a kid on TV. I want it for the sake of having it, but not sure when I'd wear it. Game time decision.

I can remember watching the game in my living room, it’s one of those amazing sports moments that will forever stand out.

When I saw it in the background of one of Teddys post a year ago I knew it was something I had to have. It’s the cross-section between 2 things I love, the Knicks and ALD. I don’t think I’ll wear it a ton, but it was still a must have.

Back
Top Bottom