Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Hit on red, but struck out on yellow. I’m going to see what happens tomorrow but if anyone has a sz12 they can part with, let me know. Thanks

Btw is there some consensus on color to call each pair? I refer to them as yellow because of the color of the N. Just don’t want to get confused lol

I hit on the red/black in a size 10, if they are tight and don't fit, I'll send to one of you guys for retail. I'm not a reseller. Plus the NB community here is dope. What did I miss about tomorrow? Maybe I will try for the Yellows in a 10.5 just in case. BTW, the raffle would only let me submit for one pair. So I don't understand how people were about to submit for both colors.

Got a few items. Hopefully the fit is good.
That model’s shoulders are aligned with his hips (pause). Makes everything look worth purchasing :lol:

Entered the GR raffle for both pairs, but only won a green 10 (which is the pair I wanted the most)

I'm reading the thread and it got me thinking I should've went with a 10.5 lol

Will try for a 10.5 in either color way tomorrow

Was eyeing watercolor tee and yellow shorts. Only have to be tempted by the tee now. I actually have to wear compression sleeves due to nerve issues and these would be cool but I’d look like I was trying to hard :lol:

Probably just gonna save for that one piece I need from the next SS drop.

what’s the watercolor tee?
Screenshot_20210415-110020_Instagram.jpg

Back
Top Bottom