Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

This one will really hurt the wallet.

1607366646298.png

i may have to skip this one, still trying to cop player 99 on oop/resale lol

Good luck. People should be getting them in hand soon. Mine shipped today for delivery tomorrow. It'll settle close to Molina Dunk prices considering they seem to have made more this time.

Most of the drakes collab went on sale last year, no?
From what I remember, yes. It was at a super high price point. If it's similar to last year's drop, I would only really be looking for scarves. But still waiting on the actual lookbook and pieces before I make. Final decision.

Looking at last year only the villages scarf in that blueish color seems to be exclusive to collab. All the rest were part of Drakes regular offerings.

Seems the Q14s have disappeared from the site. Are we no longer getting them? Maybe a logistics issue from Portugal?

EDIT: Just dropped!

Last edited:
Seems the Q14s have disappeared from the site. Are we no longer getting them? Maybe a logistics issue from Portugal?

EDIT: Just dropped!

it’s like you spoke it into existence! I grabbed white, blue and green.

LOL I dunno why they were on my mind this morning. I grabbed the one color you didn't - twill.

EDIT: Player 99 secured.

67F8C4D0-484F-487E-BE23-CD7E8EF8D466.jpeg
Hey fam, I'm been hearing different reports. How does this compare to the cashmere sweater sizing? are they the same? My normal sizing has always been XL but I'm wondering if I could pull off an L

Nice

how does it fit compared to size chart?

Hey fam, I'm been hearing different reports. How does this compare to the cashmere sweater sizing? are they the same? My normal sizing has always been XL but I'm wondering if I could pull off an L

The size chart is wonky and incorrect. There is a good reddit thread on it ()

I'm a medium in all things ALD. Got the cashmere in medium, but Molina Dunk in small and Player 99 in small. Both fit me the same.

Can someone explain the difference in fit, if any, between the Sweatpants (Uniform vs. regular? Sweats) from this season? And are both TTS? I see the size guides are slightly different but how about when worn?

The size chart is wonky and incorrect. There is a good reddit thread on it ()

I'm a medium in all things ALD. Got the cashmere in medium, but Molina Dunk in small and Player 99 in small. Both fit me the same.

Thanks so much, I think I might have secured a Large then!

Player 99s came in, I would say it fits a little big but not as big as the Molina dunk hoodie.

I am leaning towards keeping the the navy one, so if anyone is interested in a gray in size L for retail + ship let me know. I also have the Molina dunk sweater DS in an XL I’d let go for retail + ship.

Player 99s came in, I would say it fits a little big but not as big as the Molina dunk hoodie.

I am leaning towards keeping the the navy one, so if anyone is interested in a gray in size L for retail + ship let me know. I also have the Molina dunk sweater DS in an XL I’d let go for retail + ship.
Fam if no one jumps on the grey one and it sits I’d be interested if you can wait a bit 😅

I'm sitting out on the General Release for Drake's but I like a lot of items from the drop, more than I thought: Scarves, Chore Jacket, Knitted Sweater, Fleece Pullover. All out of budget with the Christmas holiday coming up, but I will definitely try to cop 1-2 items if they last to EOS or can be found on discount from another site. They already have the chore jacket up on Drake's website and it's $600.....yep.

SMH i got excited reading the last page or so and damb near convinced myself today was drop day lol.

Back
Top Bottom