Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Hope the teamster jacket restocks today. The woven madras shirt grew on me over the past 24 hours as I thought of ways to wear it. Might be a consolation prize if the teamster doesn't happen.

No teamster restock - got the woven madras shirt before it sold out. Planning on wearing it as an overshirt with solid colors.

What size bucket hats do you all get compared to your new era fitteds? I’m normally 7 3/8 and went L/XL. Hoping it doesn’t fit like this

1614359660069.jpeg

Can anyone speak on the fit of ALD's strap-backs? Is it similar to camp caps? Similar to typical strap-backs?

Interested in the Waxed Brim Hat but it looks like there's not that many holes on the strap for a variation of fit/head-sizes. Don't want it fitting too big/too small. I'm mad picky when it comes to how hats fit. :lol: Thanks in advance.

12_aed07a0f-1f5f-4438-9536-9c18b4e352de_3200x.jpg

Can anyone speak on the fit of ALD's strap-backs? Is it similar to camp caps? Similar to typical strap-backs?

Interested in the Waxed Brim Hat but it looks like there's not that many holes on the strap for a variation of fit/head-sizes. Don't want it fitting too big/too small. I'm mad picky when it comes to how hats fit. :lol: Thanks in advance.

12_aed07a0f-1f5f-4438-9536-9c18b4e352de_3200x.jpg
This fit is dope but it’s been a peeve of mine since the Frank Muytjens/ Todd Snyder J Crew days where there’s heavy layering on top and shorts on the bottom. It’s not practical. Either you’re sweating balls or cold af.

This fit is dope but it’s been a peeve of mine since the Frank Muytjens/ Todd Snyder J Crew days where there’s heavy layering on top and shorts on the bottom. It’s not practical. Either you’re sweating balls or cold af.

Lol man no one is layering this much in the spring / summer.
This is just foolishness

Fellas, fellas!......let's focus here. :lol:

The fit of their strap-back hats? Anyone?

It's a lookbook, we don't care about the entire outfit. :lol:

Fellas, fellas!......let's focus here. :lol:

The fit of their strap-back hats? Anyone?

It's a lookbook, we don't care about the entire outfit. :lol:
Those holes are wild spaced out but the strap looks long enough to be truly one size fits all. You just might have to poke your own hole where you need it.

sold.

Beautiful shirt but the M is too short for me, needed that sold out L (I’m 6’3 & was thirsty)

Attachments

• A9786904-00B7-4415-AD90-1E7F90D200F4.jpeg
    A9786904-00B7-4415-AD90-1E7F90D200F4.jpeg
    327.2 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom