Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Wow all 3 on one order actually worked? I was thinking of doing that to save on the shipping but decided against that due to the wording in the email. Also I thought if I didn't win one it would mean I would lose all since it's all on one order so I did 3 separate entries. Did you enter again for the grey on a different account or the same? That's crazy.

i entered first for the gray. Then FOMO hit over the weekend and I went back to enter for all 3.

i entered first for the gray. Then FOMO hit over the weekend and I went back to enter for all 3.
Yup it seems like they changed it for the general raffle. You can't enter all 3 at once which make sense. Surprised your double up also worked lol. It seems like everyone who got early access hit which is incredible.

Since I didn’t hear back from ALD in regards to the situation I mentioned a couple pages back, i went ahead and entered the raffle and got a W on the greys. ALD hit me up today saying they will cancel my W and send me my free guaranteed pair instead. Good job ALD :pimp:

Was there a diff email that said you got access from preordering the 650s? The one i got said top tier so i assumed everyone's was the same from EA. I also preordered the grey 650s tho.

62344C93-7B45-4C3B-9384-233B44176747.jpeg

Welp just got my confirmation from Fridays raffle 🥴🥴

Back
Top Bottom