OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

just got my rocafellas. came with a big gash on the side and pretty bad creasing :/ whatever will be rocking it anyways

Guess the Travis Scott pair is limited, didn't end up at my local HoH. Unlike the Rocs and Dons.

Tried for the SNKRS draw and of course never in my life I have won one.

can you take that small patch off the front of the laces on the travis scott pair? it looks terrible with it

0/4 on SNKRS this week, but I did get the Roc-A-Fella and Just Don via Footaction and Kith.
Not a TS fan, but was feeling those the most. Oh well, I'm good with these...

af1a.png af1b.png

Last edited:
Sucks i didnT get TS but oh well hopefully they eventually drop to $250

Good news is i wore my Rocs to my pops house and he was amazed to see me in all whites lol. That’s all him and i used To wear during my middle school years .

So going to try to find him the original white with the gum bottoms for Christmas since those were his favorite .

Also this kind of reignited my love for forces , wasn’t sure how they looked with my extra slim jeans but it works out . Going to try to ID a pair a month lol

L's for Travis Scott earlier, on to the next one, not paying resale. I'm interested in getting Acronym though and having them dyed graphite like someone in here did a few pages back.

Reactions: PJS
Just got my shipping email from NDC for the Travis Scotts, caught my first ever W on a SNKRS draw earlier today.

Can't wait to get them in hand, one of my favorite artists & an all around dope collab

Paying $310 dropped off for these TS's
I'm pretty upset tbh but i cant justify pating the $390 on Stockx and not many pairs to go around tbh

Back
Top Bottom