OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

damn
only shoes i bought for myself this year
were the taiwans
hong kongs
and the concords

EDIT: and the rocawear af1's i believe that was this year right???

For those copping the ACW af1 low I’d go .5” size down from your TTS. The lace system looks cool, but sucks. Heels be slipping out like Cinderella.

Also if the wrong size selection is taken, one can also get an insole (with thickness) to get some added support under that lacing system.

Bday/Christmas gift to myself

thumbnail

someone id a pair of forces for me

lowtop blue toe panel, heel panel (kind of dark but not obsidian dark)
toe box and side panel under swoosh gray
white swoosh

I believe they were an Asian exclusive of some sort (maybe for a store or something) from probably about 10-15 years ago

It sounds like you’re describing the Atmos AF1 minus the white Swoosh
yep, Atmos just popped into my head and I did a google search to confirm

they were dubbed the un atmos

I was thinking the pair w/ the white swoosh were the atmos and the ones w/ the blue swoosh the un atmos but I have it reversed...the white swoosh may have been a Euro release

edit: JD Sports release

Not sure how or why the shape changed happened unfortunately :/.

Factory that manufactured the pairs had a different tooling/mold than the factory producing the samples. Well known problem with AF1 production due to them being manufactured in multiple Chinese factories on top of the factories in Vietnam, Indonesia and Taiwan.

yep, Atmos just popped into my head and I did a google search to confirm

they were dubbed the un atmos

I was thinking the pair w/ the white swoosh were the atmos and the ones w/ the blue swoosh the un atmos but I have it reversed...the white swoosh may have been a Euro release

edit: JD Sports release

Yup, JD release 2003. I beat my pair into the ground.

DSCN7410.jpg

DSCN7412.jpg

damn
only shoes i bought for myself this year
were the taiwans
hong kongs
and the concords

EDIT: and the rocawear af1's i believe that was this year right???

Bro you know I actually had no idea the taiwans dropped this year til an hour ago when I saw a pair with 2018 in the description. I was shocked. I searched for years and years on eBay for a pair of the old onesidk how I missed them.

How do you like them. And anybody else that copped. Thoughts. Some of y'all take pics of your pairs. Will always be one of my favorite shoes ever. Any differences between the 2018 and the og?

Bro you know I actually had no idea the taiwans dropped this year til an hour ago when I saw a pair with 2018 in the description. I was shocked. I searched for years and years on eBay for a pair of the old onesidk how I missed them.

How do you like them. And anybody else that copped. Thoughts. Some of y'all take pics of your pairs. Will always be one of my favorite shoes ever. Any differences between the 2018 and the og?

theyre nice but run way too big. you can have my sz10 if you want em.

I wear em regularly
Held up pretty well
Wish they didn’t have the newer shape
But def happy with my purchase

Back
Top Bottom