OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Yes i do get some heel slippage. Even after going down half a size from my true size to a 9. Hope it gets better as the toe box breaks in for more flex.

The upper is really a pretty stiff (feels like plastic leather) so im sure you already know that. I really doubt they will break in that fast if at all.
Then again i don't have any of these so call 'flyleather' pairs other than the ACW's so i'm not speaking from experience.
Only flex i can imagine is when the shoe opens up in the middle as you take normal steps forward..& that I suspect is what's causing the slippage.

A very rare and relatively unknown pair of AF1's popped up recently.

Hiroshi Fujiwara x Hiromichi Momose AF1's...limited to 24 pairs.

jlN8Iah.jpg

J2sGnyg

Last edited:
Got my ACWs in and they fit fine so far. I went down half a size and i dont get much heel slip with thick socks on. Yes the flyleather upper is a little stiff (kind of reminds me of the NBA AF1s that came out last year, the leather on those was very stiff out the box and I had a lot of heel slip even with normal lacing but as they broke in they became easier to walk in) I love the design overall as it fits with samuel ross's industrial and minimal tech aesthetic.

Yup, i found certain shoes having this problem. It's like a brackish oil stain residue on the lace holes that white laces (or anything not black) picks up. Really annoying.

ACM expected to drop in usa?

Missed out last week cuz my size always flies quick...

Prolly gonna cop a white pair on stockx eventually, i'm really liking the aesthetic..

Plan on punching holes in em like i did for "fresh Prince" grape 5's earlier this year...

Here's the tool I copped and it can punch up to 6 different hole sizes in leather...

Amazon product ASIN B06XRDBGY6

Another on foot for you guys. These really are uncomfortable. 6/10 will not recommend (comfort wise).

FDA1768D-1116-447A-9362-B441ECCBB557.jpeg

They look great.

When I first pulled my pair of ACWs out of the box, I was disappointed. But once you put them on feet, it's a different story. They look really, really good with wide, shorter pants (like in bruisewayne's pic). If you're into that aesthetic, I really think you should consider picking up a pair.

I went 1/2 down, and there's almost no slippage for me. They aren't very comfortable, but I don't really wear AF1s for comfort.

Back
Top Bottom