OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Hmm. Lotta primarily white shoes in the next 60 days....

Thats usually a no go for me but I might have to jump on at least one pair.

Nike SF-AF1
Color: White/White-White
Style Code: 903270-100
Release Date: November 4, 2017
Price: $180

nike-sf-af1-winter-white-903270-100-4.jpg

Cocaine
DAMN might have to get these, will just be touching down from Vegas.

This holiday seasons sneaker releases are wayyyyy better than the last couple years .. very excited .. hopefully i dont strike out on too many lol

Really feeling the Don Cs and Travis Scotts, with the Acronyms slightly catching my eye as well.

Cool collection concept as a whole, though.

Don C's Air Force 1 hybrid will release first at ComplexCon, with a wider release to follow on Dec. 1 through the SNKRS app
Travis Scott's, which has removable Swooshes, releases first at ComplexCon and then via SNKRS on Dec. 2
Errolson Hugh's Acronym brand will revive its 2015 Lunar Force 1 by outfitting the shoe with a white-on-white colorway. This new take on the Acronym x Nike Lunar Force 1 releases first at ComplexCon, and will hit SNKRS on Dec. 3
The treasured Roc-A-Fella x Nike Air Force 1 from 2004 will also make its return at ComplexCon before a wider release on Nov. 30.
In addition to these early releases, ComplexCon will host a true exclusive via a pair of Virgil Abloh x Nike Air Force 1s that will only release there on Nov. 4

Via SC

^ acronym
Sweet. I regret not scooping the previous zip ones. Fell into the hype of listening to everyone criticizing the kicks and passed. Can't even find them on the aftermarket now in my size

Those Cactus Jacks are stupid nice, that canvas and hits of 3m. Got me feeling some type of way.

Please let the Rose Garden’s come out before all this bull****. Not trying to deal with all the AF1 hype.

Flax hype is because they were a little Limited before and a lot of people don’t like wearing boots so this is better for them.

Back
Top Bottom