OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Please let the Rose Garden’s come out before all this ********. Not trying to deal with all the AF1 hype.

Flax hype is because they were a little Limited before and a lot of people don’t like wearing boots so this is better for them.
Wait Rose gardens legit returning?

Please let the Rose Garden’s come out before all this ********. Not trying to deal with all the AF1 hype.

Flax hype is because they were a little Limited before and a lot of people don’t like wearing boots so this is better for them.

Do we have any more info on Rose Gardens? I haven’t been in here since I posted about them a few weeks ago.

82526051-1EFB-4621-AE46-EDF0F722EE4C.jpeg Happened to stop by Shoe Palace over lunch. Said they got them in last night and they are also $109 instead of $120 on SNKRS.

low key feeling the Don C pair with that 1 ~ 2 hybrid design...Still I’m only looking at the Cactus Jack pair...Overall the collection is just so so...

Since Nike decided to pull out the Rocs then it’d be nice if they dropped the Encores at some point...

How sway?
was looking for the Off White 97 Augmented reality tag in snkrs app, and started searching in the app for all sorts of things, typed in Unlock, "ROC-UNLOCK" appeared as a tag. I clicked it, and it took me to a S23NYC page, where there were instructions to look around "campus" for a roc logo. So I opened it up, the camera part of snkrs activated and i held it in front of a google image search of the roc logo. Then the shoe appeared in typical AR fashion, and it let me unlock it.

was looking for the Off White 97 Augmented reality tag in snkrs app, and started searching in the app for all sorts of things, typed in Unlock, "ROC-UNLOCK" appeared as a tag. I clicked it, and it took me to a S23NYC page, where there were instructions to look around "campus" for a roc logo. So I opened it up, the camera part of snkrs activated and i held it in front of a google image search of the roc logo. Then the shoe appeared in typical AR fashion, and it let me unlock it.
bro. finesse god

Feeling the Don C and the roc a fella joints.

Hope retail isn’t too crazy, we already have a low shot of getting it, no way I’ll be paying resell.

Back
Top Bottom