OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Good
I hope they don’t make it out

8B51055B-2908-44AF-BBA8-D6863CFD6947.jpeg

I emailed Kix Files because my tracking still hasn't been updated. They say it left the country on the 16th, which means it must still be at customs at JFK.

Patience is key.

giphy.gif

My joints still en route too homie.. I’m sure we good

I emailed Kix Files because my tracking still hasn't been updated. They say it left the country on the 16th, which means it must still be at customs at JFK.

Patience is key.

giphy.gif

Man I'm in the exact same situation for two pairs. I actually reached out to Kix Files this morning and he said something along the same lines as u guys. Really was hoping to get these in before the 28th but its looking kinda sad now.

Bout to hit up eBay for these. Any recommendations on seller/store to buy from? Sz. 10

I hope all y’all with pairs
That y’all pair
Crease BAD on the first wear

The hate strong with u this week nawghtyhare nawghtyhare . It’s unbecoming of you my g lol.

Finally got an update and it looks like Taiwan’s will be here on Wednesday at the latest. Hopefully they arrive before I hit this trip.

Gonna make sure I take the most fire iPhone X pics I can for my guy Nawghty

i got salty after missing 1st and 2nd wave...
i literally grabbed these 8's on a 4th wave which was just US 8 and 11 if i remember...
weird thing is that I have af1's in both 8.5 and 9 but for some reason these fit fine...kanye shrug

Back
Top Bottom