OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Dude. its a release sheet. how can u tell what material let alone what most of any of those joints say on the sheet lol
theres a pic with all the shoes and a trophy
on the table in a pic a few posts up
above the release sheet :lol:

better believe these will be mine
Like the Taiwans?

4693D34C-0686-4ADE-89B6-BEA495BA8D6A.gif

So simple white/red lows are still my all-time fav. ‘07 players are still going strong and I have the recent summit white retro on deck. Still though... what is that white/red low in that pic up there? What player is it associated with? Can’t make out anything in that blurryness.

So much to take away from that release sheet...I’m guessing limited drops for each pair...

Sheeds, Jordan 1’s, and the Green Cons are all mandatory but the Sheeds take priority though...

are there any discounts shipping wise on kick crew they finally added a SZ 12 the taiwans

probably the cheapest i could cop at this point

I love patent AF1s and I love highs and I love white shoes with a dark sole and midsole. This is a must have for me. Two pairs are needed, I’ll pay retail but never resell. So two 11.5s are a must or Nike is gonna catch hands and feet when I’m done.

I love retail purchases and discounts too but DAMNNNN... some of you just need to go for what you want sometimes... it’s not that serious if you have to pay a little extra for a shoe you really want.

Back
Top Bottom