OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

someone accepted my crazy low bid for honk kongs today, size 11.5, $44. it is about $57 shipped. havent sen anything that low for any color way

Damn you got my 68 looking bad out here lol.

Makes me wish stockX was around back when the purps were rotting on ndc.

Still kicking myself for not copping when they were like 70

Never used stock x before will have to at some point Because people on eBay are nuts for what they want for some Jordan’s.

Lol yes my size. Let’s see if I get tracking now.

D2EE583B-6354-4C58-A04D-EDC2F770820E.jpeg

Anyone seen this supposed 2017 release before?

802772_01.jpg

802772_03.jpg

These are so close to that 1992/2002 Black/White High colorway that I love, and are a straight low-to-high (with added NYC branding) of some 2006-7 Black/White lows that I liked back then as well.

I was on Flight Club looking for the product number on a different pair and came across them, but searching their product number in Google pulls up no info.

Anyone seen this supposed 2017 release before?

802772_01.jpg

802772_03.jpg

These are so close to that 1992/2002 Black/White High colorway that I love, and are a straight low-to-high (with added NYC branding) of some 2006-7 Black/White lows that I liked back then as well.

I was on Flight Club looking for the product number on a different pair and came across them, but searching their product number in Google pulls up no info.

I think they're either samples/F&F exclusive connected to the KITH re-issue of the NYC lows, which were 1-to-1 recreations of the shoe from a decade before.

I think they're either samples/F&F exclusive connected to the KITH re-issue of the NYC lows, which were 1-to-1 recreations of the shoe from a decade before.

I'd argue the 1:1 recreation of the lows part :lol: (the lows ended up releasing quite a few other places too), but that makes sense, thanks.

Just wild that the only pictures I can find are from Flight Club and Stadium Goods, and that not one sneaker site whipped up a write-up about them; in 2017.

Back
Top Bottom