OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

472DE5C2-7FBC-4161-95D4-5EB2F5B70EAA.png
God bless the amateurs
~Lefty

These are clean. AF1 are pretty uncomfortable they must hurt your feet more with no socks

I use low cut socks from finish line. As far as the comfort, I knew I wasn’t going to do a ton of walking for what I was doing today. Leather is a little stiff, but overall once it breaks in a little it shouldn’t be as bad.

The quality of the Air Force 1 flax/wheat highs on shelves right now are way worse than I remember. The midsole is a lighter color and the suede/nubuck material seems to be cheaper.

Any comparisons done on this?

The quality of the Air Force 1 flax/wheat highs on shelves right now are way worse than I remember. The midsole is a lighter color and the suede/nubuck material seems to be cheaper.

I have the highs from '15? and the mids from '14 and '16 and you can tell the difference in color from the '14 to the '16 mid and the '16 deff feels cheaper. I'm not sure about the highs from '15 and the highs from recently tho. This is just my opinion. Also the mids from '14 seem better then the highs from '15. Idk if your talking bout these ones from recently or the actual OGs from back in the day but deff a difference in the newer models from the passed few years I'd say. Idk what page but deff remember people talking bout it in the thread back 2-3 years ago if you dig haha they had pics too if I remember correctly.

Yea ive seen a few comparisons around the net. The quality got worse with each release IMO. Ive had my '15 highs on in the store and put them next to the last 2 high releases before. '15 highs are def the best. Can't speak for any of the mids.

Yea ive seen a few comparisons around the net. The quality got worse with each release IMO. Ive had my '15 highs on in the store and put them next to the last 2 high releases before. '15 highs are def the best. Can't speak for any of the mids.
I agree the first retro of the mids in '14 was the best followed by the '15 high and they just start going down hill from there. Which isn't surprising with how Nike does things.. hype up the first release making it good/limited and then milk it for the next 2-3 years of GRs with inferior quality haha.. and they raised the price on em after '14/'15.. also not sure bout the releases after '15 but my '14 mids were labeled QS on the box. I do want to get the lows to complete the set this seen em in store and seems like they got a lil better but that was a quick look and obviously didn't compare side by side to my '14 mids or '15 highs

I got my Easters yesterday and I love them! My first AF1 in my sneaker collection. I won't wear them for a long while though. I also picked up the Easter Blazers. I'm surprised they both sold out on SNKRS.

Back
Top Bottom