OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I did it for Android, got my code scanned, but you literally won't know until tomorrow. Whereas iOS users find out immediately, not really sure if they're allocating shoes for both platforms or what...

I work in Burbank and braved the LONG traffic to DTLA and pulled up around 12:00PM at about 55% left. It seemed like it was going down 1% each minute, but I didn't know how accurate that % reading was.

I got pretty anxious and I was definitely not thinking straight, parked in a red curb and almost instantly got a $93 parking ticket.

Good thing it was worth it. In and out in 3 minutes. Props to LAPD meter maid, they probably made bank on the curbside

Uh we know that. I think we want to know how to get it for us LAers who are at work right now without physically being there. My homie ain't attending E3 and got them.

Where does google say your physical location is?
That wasn’t for y’all that paid attention. That was for infamousbape infamousbape saying this was for people @ E3 only.

My loc said I was @ LA Convention Center.

Legit, someone might’ve been able to pull this off just driving down Figueroa without getting out of the car.

That wasn’t for y’all that paid attention. That was for infamousbape infamousbape saying this was for people @ E3 only.

Legit, someone might’ve been able to pull this off just driving down Figueroa without getting out of the car.

Nah you definitely needed to leave your car. I was having no luck curbside lmao

I meant you physically needed to be in the area and couldn’t just spoof your location... Props to you for copping and trying to look out for other folks...

Thought it was going to be an issue because a bunch of guys there were complaining that they couldn’t redeem access.

Seemed like the issues were specific to Android though. A coworker with an Android came along and was out of luck, as well.

I work in Burbank and braved the LONG traffic to DTLA and pulled up around 12:00PM at about 55% left. It seemed like it was going down 1% each minute, but I didn't know how accurate that % reading was.

I got pretty anxious and I was definitely not thinking straight, parked in a red curb and almost instantly got a $93 parking ticket.

Good thing it was worth it. In and out in 3 minutes. Props to LAPD meter maid, they probably made bank on the curbside

lol Were you the one who parked in front of the fire hydrant?

there's a workaround for the spoof & for the beacon, but if the event requires bluetooth, there is no workaround ... my slack group has been killing these kendrick lamar stashes all over the cities with spoofing & the beacon workaround .. but with this it's different. also when you have to scan with your nike + pass, no workaround.

Sounds like all Android users got shafted even though it was an "Android exclusive" (not). If any Android users win, let us know!

Word is it's another drop tommorow morning. Unsure if it's another stash, exclusive access, or just a random drop though

I got access with my iPhone just driving south on Figueroa on the lane furthest from the curb lol. No lie. I didnt think it would work since it needed bluetooth. But It let me in and once I got to the red light on Fig/Pico I checked out. Drive by copping lol. I did the same when they dropped those pink Just Don 2 in DTLA too.

Nope. My buddy who is a teacher (on summer break) decided to drive by and try his luck. He drove by 3 times and was about to quit, but it worked on the 3rd time. He’s so lucky, I can’t believe it.

copped the shoe made it through even tweeted I got it, but got no email and not in my nike orders wow

[/QUOTE]Only good thing about this release was that the typical LA reseller crowd, could not grab 6-7 pairs of these by paying homeless people, or bringing their whole families out with them-YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.[/QUOTE]

How dudes from sneaker twitter Looked when they found out you actually had to be there
C48844DC-A03E-4D93-BD92-522AAD952DAF.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom