OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Nope. My buddy who is a teacher (on summer break) decided to drive by and try his luck. He drove by 3 times and was about to quit, but it worked on the 3rd time. He’s so lucky, I can’t believe it.

Well damn coulda saved myself the parking ticket lol. Oh well thanks for letting me know! It seems like the radius is about 50 ft then?

Don't use them....they still haven't shipped Travis Scott preorders from as far back as May 23rd...just ridiculous
Where are you seeing that? What was the "ship before" date on the pre orders? I've used them with no issues so that's surprising to me.

IMG_2662.JPG

Pinoe77 said in his video last night that the PS4 would drop again on SNKRS this morning but I haven't seen anything.

Pinoe77 said in his video last night that the PS4 would drop again on SNKRS this morning but I haven't seen anything.

Looks like it’s exclusive access, I am guessing for the android folks that were scanned outside of E3...

If you click on the link on desktop and scroll to the bottom the link is there...

Its updated now to say iOS was stash drop and android was digital unlock to get exclusive access. I'm pretty sure that link is for them to cop before the drop today.

Back
Top Bottom