OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

51bqs4-600x421.jpg

i thought these were the valentines

yes those are also another version of the valentines. Asia also got a 3rd version of the valentines..
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I need Nike to get back on the block and start dropping the BMore editions again. Not the '07s, the ones with BMore stitching.

Not sure if this is right but kix-files.com has the black All Star forces up for pre-order 100-115 depending on size. Just giving a heads up, hopefully this isn't some mistake.

Whats the deal with them ALL STAR Forces ??? Do they have a RD or are they just going to give these the QS drop ???

NINO
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rolla808

Not sure if this is right but kix-files.com has the black All Star forces up for pre-order 100-115 depending on size. Just giving a heads up, hopefully this isn't some mistake.

i thought some one in this thread said that is the only color not dropping 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Word I peeped the blk all stars as well up there...very tempting...I also saw the Futura blk hi's in person today....mean
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

I know that's what I thought but who knows, maybe they are an Asia exclusive or something. You never know with Nike.

lmao i wanna know tooo ^^^^^ anybdy that works at ftl or any sneaker store wanna shade sme lights?????

Originally Posted by roboski

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Whats the deal with them ALL STAR Forces ??? Do they have a RD or are they just going to give these the QS drop ???

NINO
nerd.gif

Anyone???
nerd.gif

Seriously, just called almost every chain here in SATX and NOBODY KNOWS SQUAT!!  What's the deal with these?!?!?

I just called my local Mom and Pop shop here in Michigan and they said they will be recieving them...... I asked him when is the RD and he said they are a QS release and they should have them anyday next week..... I dont know much more than that tho........

Originally Posted by JwalkinSOB

Seriously, just called almost every chain here in SATX and NOBODY KNOWS SQUAT!!  What's the deal with these?!?!?

SAME HERE ... went to a few spots and NOTHING. 

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

just be patient they either dropping today, next saturday, or the saturday of all star weekend they a qs remember so stores prolly dont know WHEN they will get them they just know that they will receive them

^^^^

Reek GO          
                      KNOWS 

Yes I know that they are QS. What I was trying to say. My spots have yet to say if they getting them or not. I dont care when they come in. I just want to find a spot that will be getting them.

ps. I just wanted to try out that logo
grin.gif

quickstrike? so most chain stores wont get em?
i figured if kix-files had em for $100 preorder then they wouldnt be too limited if its at that price already
tryin to see if foot locker or finish line is gettin em so i can get 30% off
thatll make a world of a difference when buying 4 pairs

tired.gif
tired.gif
RICO7JT wrote:

Im glad im not the only one. I called everywhere i can think of from West Palm Beach to Miami and nobody knew what the hell I was talking about 
tired.gif

n

Not sure how TRUE this was but.....

I called NIKE CS and asked about some shoes. I asked about the ASG Forces. Gave them the style number for the RED pair and she told me they have them listed , dropping on  2.1.10.

Not sure if its true, will have to wait and see.

ok it was not true....... Called back NIKE and they just said. sometime this month , and we know that already.

Sorry.

Originally Posted by dunkahollik

awwheader.jpg

how does a man get a pair of these though ? mercer store will have them weds
QS release around the same time as those AS AF1.. $175 retail. 

Back
Top Bottom