OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

As a quickstrike release, Nike will release an Air Force 1 Hi thatpossesses boot-like attributes on February 3rd. It owns a predominatelydeep red colored base with white contrast stitching throughout theupper. Its complimentary features include a white sole a boot-likelacing construction. Secondly, Nike will unleash an all-whiteperforated leather Air Force 1 Hi designed specifically for All-Starweekend. This particular pair, which owns the red, white and blue 2010 NBA All-Star Weekend logo (heel), will surface as a tier zero release onFebruary 6th. Last but not least, Nike will cater to the women byreleasing premium Air Force 1 Hi dressed in black; its most distinctivedetails are seen on the ankle area where rivets are visible. These willalso release on February 6th.

nike-sportswear-upcoming-5.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 Supreme Hi QS Deep Red/Brown

nike-sportswear-upcoming-4.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 Supreme Hi QS Deep Red/Brown

nike-sportswear-upcoming-3.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 Hi Supreme TZ White

nike-sportswear-upcoming-1.jpg

nike-sportswear-upcoming-2.jpg

nike-sportswear-upcoming-7.jpg

Womens Nike Air Force 1 Stud Premium LE QS

nike-sportswear-upcoming-6.jpg
Womens Nike Air Force 1 Stud Premium LE QS

ASG AFs are all releasing at HOH this weekend.

DOES ANYONE know how them AF SUPERBOWLS look ???

02/01/10, Air Force 1 High Premium
386161-002, Metallic Silver/Black
$40

02/01/10, Air Force 1 All Star
315122-402, Team Royal/Metallic Silver-White-Black
$88

315122-018- Black/Metallic Silver-White
$88

315122-602, Varsity Red/Metallic Silver-White-Black
$88

315122-120, White/Metallic Silver-Black
$88

sneakernews says they dropped on the 1st. i need more info!

what was the site that had em for pre order at retail?

Originally Posted by skep

they all say 2/1 but that cant be right

NDC CS also had that date listed. They are a QS so FEB just being the month they drop. Whenever they dont know of day they just put the "1"

Last time I chatted with NIKE CS they said they drop 11th or 13th. I forget what the date was.

Hopefully they are on NDC.

and I know RMK and KIX-FILES has them for 100 plus shipping.

Any info/pics on the " SuperBowl" AF1, KATC had them listed as a possible release at HOH along with the All-Star kicks.
And any solid info on the Black History Month AF1

I saw this before the Heat/Cavs game ( my iphone video)  ---  

thanks for the vid! looks like release will be on nike.com - ill be there!

Originally Posted by chrisbone123

Any info/pics on the " SuperBowl" AF1, KATC had them listed as a possible release at HOH along with the All-Star kicks.

Believe or not, the "superbowl" AF1 is the workbook pictured above.
Good looks on that vid.

Originally Posted by chrisbone123

Believe it or not, the "superbowl" AF1 they speak of is the AF1 "workboot" High. I called an verified it at my HOH.
I was also told Nike might be pushing back the All Star AF1s till next week due to all the releases at happening at HOH.

And goodlooks on the vid. They look nice.

nike-air-force-1-black-history-month-2010-1.jpg

Last night, Charles Barkley and the TNT crew gave us a sneak peek at this year’s Nike Air Force 1 and varsity jacket dedicated to Black History Month. Hot off the press is this look and information about the release of these highly sought-after shoe.

This year’s design draws inspiration from the rise of Black enterprise, economic empowerment and the individuals behind the Harlem Renaissance. Covering the black leather upper is text reading “The definition of a renaissance individual: one who possesses a multitude of skills, talent and a broad base of knowledge,

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

nike-air-force-1-black-history-month-2010-1.jpg

Last night, Charles Barkley and the TNT crew gave us a sneak peek at this year’s Nike Air Force 1 and varsity jacket dedicated to Black History Month. Hot off the press is this look and information about the release of these highly sought-after shoe.

This year’s design draws inspiration from the rise of Black enterprise, economic empowerment and the individuals behind the Harlem Renaissance. Covering the black leather upper is text reading “The definition of a renaissance individual: one who possesses a multitude of skills, talent and a broad base of knowledge,

I need to get a pair of the ASG's, hopefully black, if not royals

BHM don't look bad either, haven't gotten any Uptown's in a minute

For the record the grey futuras were on ndc 2.4.10 around 9a.m. However, they've dissapeared as of 2.5.10 . Hmm... af1 selling out?

You already know the retail and specifics; just thought I'd post them w/ the alternate laces that come w/ them.

** Picture isn't really clear, but the laces are burgundy & grey **

i wonder if the all star forces drop 2day or next saturday

i hope its next saturday thats when i need em .

Back
Top Bottom