OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

black 30th anniversary AF1 should be hitting the nyc supreme store and online sometime before new years, very limited.

Last edited:
Nike Air Force 1 Low Jewel
Midnight Navy/Photo Blue
488298-408
December 1, 2012
488298_408_A.jpg

I like jewels, I even liked the ones that came out earlier this year, these though, there's just something off putting about patent and the jewel swoosh. What's sad is if they used the materials from earlier on the white/red I'd pick up a pair easy.

I like jewels, I even liked the ones that came out earlier this year, these though, there's just something off putting about patent and the jewel swoosh. What's sad is if they used the materials from earlier on the white/red I'd pick up a pair easy.

Yeah -if the just used no patent and tumbled leather, they'd have old heads saying --

Damn, why didn't they do this in '97? This is a dope colorway. And, they'd consider picking up a pair.

Done correctly, this would essentially be a jewel version of the obsidian/caros that many consider classics.

The red joints look OK.

But I have to agree with Bip on those navy/caro jewels, if they would've just used tumbled leather and scratched the patent material they could've had a instant classic.

So close Nike but yet so far :smh:

cool ty, I wanted to order these but the $300 price I was seeing from some of the importers made it a no.... actually was able to find a pair for retail

Thanks again

new cop
YOTD 3 af1
YOTD set, complete!

Very nice. I picked up a pair of those on Saturday, haven't made a final decision on the Dragon Boat YOTD, but I may get them just to have a full set, especially since they're lower priced now.

My HOH never got these, was gonna pick up a pair...

Check with them now, A lot of places seemed to have gotten a slightly delayed shipment of these, they were supposed to go on sale on Saturday all over, but I'm getting in stock notices from all kinds of shops listing this week as the sale date.

It's another version of the black tec tuffs that just came out. Kind of a grayish green. Can't remember the color when I saw em' today.
I got a couple of sweet pickups this week. The GITD's are nice. They charge pretty well. I had em near the window with the overcast sky for about 10 minutes and they glow pretty good. My camera's not that good with capturing them in the dark though..

I've been eyeing the lebron highs for a while. Much props to cork for the sweet outlet deal of 59.99.

Ive been looking for some Lebrons too (high or low) :nerd:
Are the highs true to size?
I'm a size 10 but JJ only has 9.5 and 10.5 so I dont know if I should cop.

Back
Top Bottom