OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

^^^

I shudder to think what colour those will be after 1 full week of winter wear (grime, salt, slush, etc).

dont know if anyone is interested but they have some player exclusive AF1's up on http://www.cosign-project.com a consignment project put together by compound gallery in portland oregon. good deals if you are a size 12. older stuff. 100% legit some are previously owned but in good condition.

nike-air-force-1-high-duckboot-white-03.jpg

nike-air-force-1-high-duckboot-white-02-570x380.jpg

nike-air-force-1-high-duckboot-white-01-570x380.jpg

Not a fan, one of the things I liked about the previous duckboots was that they were in colors that wouldn't look terrible if you used them in bad weather. All white boots are going to look like crap when you step out in that grey slush snow turns into after a day.

my thoughts exactly on the white duckboots i

jumped on the black/tan ms they put out last year but was pretty disappointed not so much with the look but the duck bill part on the toebox made them crease really weird, i kinda overwore 'em last winter but even so it came across like diagonal on one and zigzag on the other.

Ive waited for slim AF1's for so many years because the actual design is really good looking, it's just too bulky for me. Ill def check these out if they make it to the states

With the amount of trash Nike's putting out you'd think they're going out of business. So many 'whack' variations of the AF1 yet they can't even make a decent reproduction of the standard AF1 with the 'right' shape.

So much crap being released lately especially the Downtown collection.

Great to see that the Supreme release brought all of the resellers and beasts out. Didn't bother attempting to get any of the shoes. I don't do lines and I'm already familiar with how quick product goes online. Wasn't wasting my time. I wasn't meant to get these.

Those Dark Grey/Glow ones look sick! Never had an AF1 before but this one makes me want one! Pretty much OOS everywhere though.

they're already on reduced price. I'm holding out until Nike offers an additional discount on clearance prices to get them.

Those are supposed to drop on the 12th of December, check any shops that have received most of the 30th Anniversary pairs.

they're already on reduced price. I'm holding out until Nike offers an additional discount on clearance prices to get them.
just got the code this morning

BLUERIBBON for 25% off, combines with JUSTDOIT for free shipping

Last edited:
Thanks for the headsup, I hadn't checked my email yet. Ordered both mids. Didn't want to regret not getting the Blue pair later down the line.

Last edited:
Nike Sportswear posted some teaser image of what looks like a black AF1 with an MX Sole on their Facebook, not sure if that's the BF pair or not, but I haven't seen anything on here yet.

bfaf1.jpg

Last edited:
the black friday AF1 is a 4th colorway of the Supreme colorways and a restock of the first 3 supposedly

Back
Top Bottom