OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Finally got my Vachetta Highs... and they are dope. I can under these flopping for almost $300, but they are a steal at the price they're going for now. Great quality, real leather that should age nicely, suede interior, definitely more comfortable than your average AF1, and the little details like the rose gold plating and fringes are different and nice. The only thing I don't really like are the weights on the laces.

Anyway here are some pics since I don't think they have been posted yet.

20190124_221703.jpg

20190124_223059.jpg

20190124_222900.jpg

20190124_223109.jpg

20190124_221810.jpg

20190124_221734.jpg

15483978426265993588016142412598.jpg

UnDS fit

20190124_225253.jpg

dont mean to offend anyone
but do folks really lay stuff out like this before they get ready
havent done something similar to this
since like that first day of school back in the day
im old though
so i dont know whats hip

Why is it so hard to get consistent sizing. Dude on the last page said he went a whole size down from his regular size. Me if I get highs then they’re a normal 9.5 but if I get lows I size down to a 9. Those being highs and me going with what I know and am used to if I got my size and they didn’t fit and were too big and then sold out I would have been pissed.

im old though
so i dont know whats hip

***** you see the back pack!

Haha, I'm just messing with you... but when I get a new pair of shoes are articles of clothing I try to match them up with what I think looks best with them, for it is a joyous occasion. I'm #teammatchymatchy to the max and I feel dorry you guys who just wake up in the morning and just throw something on because more often than not ya'll be lookin a mess.

im old though
so i dont know whats hip
Only do this if I’m taking a fit grid pic.

never done that, but I appreciate the enthusiasm for a new pick up.

more genuine than guys that post a new pick-up and always have something hyped in the background, or those that lay everything out they have that's hyped.

Why is it so hard to get consistent sizing. Dude on the last page said he went a whole size down from his regular size. Me if I get highs then they’re a normal 9.5 but if I get lows I size down to a 9. Those being highs and me going with what I know and am used to if I got my size and they didn’t fit and were too big and then sold out I would have been pissed.

I agree. From the research I did here and watching a lot of YouTube vids, I just took a gamble and went a size down. I normally wear a 9.5 for everything else but took the chance on a 8.5. I was really nervous they would be too small but ended up getting lucky.

Fellas they probably have more of the PlayStation air forces down here in Atlanta than any other shoe they offering. So if y'all know anyone down here and you want them. Contact your people.

Back
Top Bottom