OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

D283591C-E2B9-44F3-BFE3-B6F7483E0594.jpeg

:pimp:
Dewin it

Anyone with Procells go up a half from their normal AF1 size? Or did they break in after a wear or two? My normal AF1 size is a bit snug.

Anyone with Procells go up a half from their normal AF1 size? Or did they break in after a wear or two? My normal AF1 size is a bit snug.
upload_2019-4-1_11-20-53.png

I noticed the lining extends all the way through the shoe unlike any other af1s I've had. These feel a little snug but a half size up would have caused some heel slippage. They broke in a bit.

I like copping slept on heat from eBay for less than MSRP, this is what I got for 1 C-note.

2efpzjc.jpg

oa8wfn.jpg

Leather is good, but not as good as the Chi towns. Now I want the NYCs. I slept and missed a DS pair for $100 a few weeks ago.
where's the heat :nerd:

I went TTS, AJ1 size. They are perfect in width, slightly long in toe space. I know .5 down would bug me during long wears. I’ll deal with slight looseness In heel to avoid tightness in toes.

Ooh. Which? I still got the Macaronis. But wish they were super clean still.

Post em cuh.
blue puerto rico's
my mac n cheese still ds
its my second pair though
i beat those to the ground
had beef n brocs beat the into the ground as well

Last edited:
Yeah so Procell sizing is mad weird. Went with my normal AF1 size and the toe box is mad tight but I somehow have heel slippage too.

They have loosened up a bit throughout the day but the sizing is off. If I went up a .5 size the heel slippage would be wild annoying.

Love them still tho...

Back
Top Bottom