OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Execution fail on the blue snakes.

The "Godzilla Pack" is closer to a success. I like the color combos, but not the color blocking.

I really hope those Medicom Lunar Forces drop in the US. The Black & White pair is just too :pimp:.

Speaking of Lunar Forces. Does anyone know where the all White Lunar Forces are going to drop? Only place I know for sure is size?, but I'd like to avoid copping from overseas if possible.

I'm pretty sure the white ones will be everywhere. You might see them overseas and a few boutiques first, but they'll make their way out to all the chains eventually.

My collection (as you can see some long forgotten classic colorways), and although there are many creative colorways being done, will not be adding to my collection unless it is a new pair of all whites.

A "facepalm" meme wouldn't even begin to do justice to the foolery going on in Beaverton right now.

Last edited:
A "facepalm" meme wouldn't even begin to do justice to the foolery going on in Beaverton right now.

The only variation of the AF1s posted above that I would consider are the CMFT models. The Lunar Force and Downtown models are straight doo doo.

Instead of dropping 10 garbage AF1s and their variations every week, why not drop ONE decent AF1 a month (with a full grain leather upper and decent colourblocking). That would be too easy right?

Instead of dropping 10 garbage AF1s and their variations every week, why not drop ONE decent AF1 a month (with a full grain leather upper and decent colourblocking). That would be too easy right?

You know what, though... and I'm going to be brutally honest here -

The crappy current state of things is part of what makes the pursuit of older joints so enjoyable. Absence makes the heart grow fonder... and even us purists do like having stuff that not everybody has. So, if they did start making great AF1s again, a lot of say we'd just cop every release, but we might still find a way to crap on them and romanticize the vintage stuff anyway. I've pretty much come to terms with the fact that I'll be picking up 2 or 3 new AF1 releases a year and devoting the rest of my time to growing the wine cellar. With AF1s, that works because they keep so well and their history is so rich.

You know what, though... and I'm going to be brutally honest here -
The crappy current state of things is part of what makes the pursuit of older joints so enjoyable. Absence makes the heart grow fonder... and even us purists do like having stuff that not everybody has. So, if they did start making great AF1s again, a lot of say we'd just cop every release, but we might still find a way to crap on them and romanticize the vintage stuff anyway. I've pretty much come to terms with the fact that I'll be picking up 2 or 3 new AF1 releases a year and devoting the rest of my time to growing the wine cellar. With AF1s, that works because they keep so well and their history is so rich.

Well said BIP, but for some of us in 'smaller' markets this means a perennial AF1 drought and it's further compounded by the fact that we're penalized with duties for 'importing' sneakers into Canada - regardless of how old they are, etc...

After the disastrous XXV campaign, Nike Canada scaled down heavily on AF1s here. So when we do get them it hurts doubly when they are some trashy Lunar Force or plastic 'Basic' GR.

My collection (as you can see some long forgotten classic colorways), and although there are many creative colorways being done, will not be adding to my collection unless it is a new pair of all whites.

Keep it up - I have the White/Gum pair in the top left. Good colourway but not so great pleather on it - can only wear it once a year in order to minimize the excessive creasing.

Well said BIP, but for some of us in 'smaller' markets this means a perennial AF1 drought and it's further compounded by the fact that we're penalized with duties for 'importing' sneakers into Canada - regardless of how old they are, etc...
After the disastrous XXV campaign, Nike Canada scaled down heavily on AF1s here. So when we do get them it hurts doubly when they are some trashy Lunar Force or plastic 'Basic' GR.

Point taken. Sometimes I take it for granted how good NYC has it!

For some reason I'm mildly intrigued by the White/White Lunar joints.  I can't put a finger on why, but I am.  Can't do $125 though.   

just saw another photo of the shop, looks like it's only tonight.

Last edited:
I'm in the market for a pair, but I've been told by someone these run big by 1 size. Is this true ?
Could those who own and wear a pair share with me how sizing runs like from experience ? Are these true to size, or big ?
Thanks,

Back
Top Bottom