OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Thanks. But size 0.5 size down ? 1 size down ?

The general consensus was to go a size down but you can at the very least go 0.5 size if that's the only size available to you. You can definitely run thicker socks or an insole if that's the case.

I haven't tested out the search function on this new board, but is it possible to search only this thread? I remember one cat on here who had purchased multiple Crocs/Anacondas when they were marked down to a little over $100+.

I own a pair of lux anacondas and they fit a little big but not that big for me to go even a half size down.They fit me fine,I got them in my tts 12.

I don't own a pair, but I'd presume that the problem is that the material doesn't "stretch" nearly as much, so you can't tighten them on your feet, mostly from a "snugness" perspective.

Love them so far. :pimp:

My pair of Lunar Forces arrived today. Do not size down on these, go TTS or up 0.5. These fit quite snug.

wanted the black foamposite lows until i saw the $225 price tag
mean.gif
I was actually willing to pay this price. Woke up at 7:20 CST expecting an easy cop. Size 13 is already sold out. I swear Nike hates people that wear size 13. Every other size is still available.

Last edited:
Anyone know when these are dropping and if they have the swoosh like this, instead of a flat black swoosh?

Not feeling these as much :frown:

Last edited:
Anyone know any other spots that the purple mids will be available at besides NDC? Kind of want to see them in person before I drop $$ on them.

Anyone know any other spots that the purple mids will be available at besides NDC? Kind of want to see them in person before I drop $$ on them.

This. My homie gonna check now on his swoosh account to see if these are up. Hopefully they are so I can get that discount.

Anyone know when these are dropping and if they have the swoosh like this, instead of a flat black swoosh?

Not feeling these as much :frown:

I'm 99% certain that Gentry is holding a sample pair in his hand. The trash in the second pair is the actual released GR.

Does anyone know if the regular leather joints (whites and blacks) they just dropped for the Anniversary come in the special XXX box? I know, I know, it's just a box but I'm curious.

Thanks togusa. For the price I couldn't pass. Flipped a pair to get this so I evened out.

I think I'm going to pull the trigger tomorrow on the purple mids. $63 with a swoosh account :pimp: I just wish I could see them in person first.

My pair of Lunar Forces arrived today. Do not size down on these, go TTS or up 0.5. These fit quite snug.

I got my pair today and I should of went down a full size instead of .5 I like forces snug to the point I can wear with laces untied.

Back
Top Bottom