OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

20191119_155325.jpg

Definitely a shoe that needs break in time lol. Also these are pretty heavy on foot but perfect for the winter weather.

:lol: haven't even been in or seen the WDYWT in at least a decade.

edit- see it's in the sneaker showcase section

Damn I didn’t think me saying that would start all of this. Again, no problem with son doing his promo thing, just wanted to see him discuss the kicks on here a little more since I’m sure he has mad pairs.

When I wear an AF1 I'll post it in the WDYWT thread AND this thread...and I won't say nothing. :lol: My point is peeps do it every day. Ya'll way too picky. :lol:
no the original point
was directed at folks who only pop in during "hyped" releases
who never offer anything valuable to the thread
no one is being picky
coming in and showing a pic is cool i guess
but it would be nice to come in and share info
share stories
and experiences
other than when its a hyped release
and u just wanna show ur pickup
THAT was the original point of the post
and i dont think thats being picky

Damn I didn’t think me saying that would start all of this. Again, no problem with son doing his promo thing, just wanted to see him discuss the kicks on here a little more since I’m sure he has mad pairs.
i didnt think ur initial statement was even referring to him
i took it as u was speaking generally to everyone

no the original point
was directed at folks who only pop in during "hyped" releases
who never offer anything valuable to the thread
no one is being picky
coming in and showing a pic is cool i guess
but it would be nice to come in and share info
share stories
and experiences
other than when its a hyped release
and u just wanna show ur pickup
THAT was the original point of the post
and i dont think thats being picky
You've clearly never watched his videos. They offer all the info you could ask for. Materials, quality, sizing, etc. He does it for hyped pairs and gr's. He's not just flexing. He's giving valuable info to those that actually watch the video.

i didnt think ur initial statement was even referring to him
i took it as u was speaking generally to everyone
I’m used to how things are in the air max threads. dblplay1212 dblplay1212 can attest to this as well, people get and discuss their pairs. They give knowledge of the older pairs and discuss what they feel about newer releases. A little bit more informative over there.

@naughty....Quit ya whining. :lol: There's thousands of peeps on NT. All sorts of types of posters....some who drop knowledge, some who ask questions, some that give release info, some who post pics only....etc. etc. Can't expect everyone to post how you like on a public forum.

I’m used to how things are in the air max threads. dblplay1212 dblplay1212 can attest to this as well, people get and discuss their pairs. They give knowledge of the older pairs and discuss what they feel about newer releases. A little bit more informative over there.
Have you ever watched his videos? He literally discusses everything about the shoe in them. Way more than anyone can in a post.

You've clearly never watched his videos. They offer all the info you could ask for. Materials, quality, sizing, etc. He does it for hyped pairs and gr's. He's not just flexing. He's giving valuable info to those that actually watch the video.
i wasnt referring to him though
i was speaking generally
ive seen his vids before
they cool
i wouldnt subscribe
but they cool

@naughty....Quit ya whining. :lol: There's thousands of peeps on NT. All sorts of types of posters....some who drop knowledge, some who ask questions, some that give release info, some who post pics only....etc. etc. Can't expect everyone to post how you like on a public forum.
ok....so

Quit ya whining. :lol: There's thousands of peeps on NT. All sorts of types of posters....some who drop knowledge, some who ask questions, some that give release info, some who post pics only....etc. etc. Can't expect everyone to post how you like on a public forum.
caught before the edit.

Did he participate in ss ?:nerd:

i know what i'm getting my person i just have to decide which spot i'm gonna get it from

Sorry for the delay but don't worry i'm 100% sending something

not saying you can't post pics or vids, but at least interact with others throughout NT. it's the least you can do if you want people to view your video.

Have you ever watched his videos? He literally discusses everything about the shoe in them. Way more than anyone can in a post.
Yeah I have. I was just talking more about collections and crazy pairs he’s been sent or whatever. Didn’t mean to slander fam if I came off that way.

Back
Top Bottom