OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I already know y'all gonna kill me for not searching in the thread but are the black clots releasing around the same numbers as the blue pair or will they be much more limited?

B0D6FBAC-0401-4A66-B801-85C9EBC6E895.jpeg
trash
midsole looks nice though

I already know y'all gonna kill me for not searching in the thread but are the black clots releasing around the same numbers as the blue pair or will they be much more limited?
in japan only
black friday
in a secret location
do with that info as u will

does japan even have a black friday????
:lol:

They are actually decent looking but the aesthetic aint the draw for those.

Last edited:

IG: @sgo8

Yo you should interact on here more. Feel like I only see you when it’s time to drop a video link or IG link. I’m sure you got mad pairs you can discuss with us. No disrespect.

exactly, people like that are simply using the reach of NT. nothing but vultures trying to get views and likes. personally wouldn't mind NT coming down on cats like that.

exactly, people like that are simply using the reach of NT. nothing but vultures trying to get views and likes. personally wouldn't mind NT coming down on cats like that.
Ain't no cats on NT like him. You can see his profile, you can see how long he's been contributing to NT. He's in every thread for every brand offering detailed photos and reviews. How many times do you see people asking about sizing, fit, quality, packaging, etc? All that is answered if you watch one of his vids.

Of course he's using the reach of NT. We're all here to show and tell our sneakers. That's what he's doing. Some people take grainy android photos of their busted shoes and NT denim, some people log on just to say "I might UNDS my taiwans in 10 years idk yet." Sean Go does what Sean Go does.

GRs don't get views or likes.

the essence of NT is interaction, if you're simply looking for you views/likes then you can ballerina toe tap your way out.

lol he's been on NT for 12 years, I don't think he's tryna be the next scoop208. There are also dozens of reviews and photos of GRs.

I could never do that ****, reviewing. I had to answer everyone's questions about procells because all y'all were too scared to wear em and that was more than enough.

edit: procells are still my favorite 2019 release out of any brand/shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom